TestAmenT live in Australia!!!

I was talking to Nick at a recent Cradle of Filth gig in Manchester just before Christmas. He said he was flying out to California for rehearals with the band in the New Year before heading out to Oz late Jan

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

WHOA - Late Jan?? That means the boys may even holiday down here by the sound of that? :kickass:

Fingers crossed about an instore somewhere though!! THANKS for the info!! :headbang:

Do you reckon the store would stock up on albums because of the signing? The only thing they ever seem to have there is a Best of (which I don't want) and I don't actually have any of their albums yet. I've been strapped for cash with all the gigs lately.

Oh, I just realised EPS posted teh signing further up this thread, sorry dude.
RE: the CD's- I;ve had similar luck. I've been on the look out for Testament originals for about 3 or 4 years, and as yet only own 4 albums and the DVD. I've seen teh Ritual, which I have yet to get, but thats about it. I had to really search for PWYP, The new order and the legacy. i only found The Gathering at Metal Mayhem.

I would assume they might have some more stock, not too sure how much though. They didn't really have anything extra/ out of the ordinary at the Arch Enemy signing.

No problem :)

I just remembered that for ages Dragonfly had a shipment of early CD's in there. Might be some left, I dunno. Take a look.

You'd imagine the boys would be in town by now yeah??

WELCOME to Australia if you guys happen to read this!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

Would be awesome to see a post or two about the tour from someone in here, but understand if it doesn't happen. What are the chances?? :p

RE: the CD's- I;ve had similar luck. I've been on the look out for Testament originals for about 3 or 4 years, and as yet only own 4 albums and the DVD. I've seen teh Ritual, which I have yet to get, but thats about it. I had to really search for PWYP, The new order and the legacy. i only found The Gathering at Metal Mayhem.

I would assume they might have some more stock, not too sure how much though. They didn't really have anything extra/ out of the ordinary at the Arch Enemy signing.

hmmm, alrite. Well fingers crossed they do or i'm gonna have to do a quick dash around the city to find an album haha. I have nothing else to get signed.