TESTAMENT - "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE" VIDEO!!!

Its ok ...

Alex needs to stop smiling. He's playing metal. Bos, Chuck, and Eric were cool. Erics solo definitely rips all over Alexes on this whole album in my opinion. Hes got this dime like quality and its just awsome.

As for the special effects, ya overkill.

Well, perhaps I shouldn't write it here, but it's bad. I mean, it's BAD. Horrible, if you ask me. I'm a great fan of the band, their new album and this song, but I can't agree with you all here. The clip really sucks, it's hopeless. Trashy, not thrashy. That's a huge disappointment.:ill:

The "special" effects are a joke. Like in a C-class horror movie. The fire behind Chuck, the "locus" and the "meteor shower" are hilarious. Very exaggerated. And I fell off my chair when I saw the opening door at the beginning-like from an old, poor computer game.
I like some shots and some (very few) effects, like the lightening during Eric's lead, but the band is hidden by the bats for a big part of the clip, which is very strange. The sound effects is a stupid idea too.

I'm pretty sure that there are thousands of amateurs in each neighbourhood that would do it way better for ten times less money and twenty times faster.
Well, I hope the kids will like it anyway.

I think that if the effects were reduced by 60-70% the final effect could have been better. The video's not half as good as the old vid for Souls of Black, that was very apocalyptic and had a nice atmosphere. This one's very artificial and the atmosphere is comical. Actually, all of the old vids were better.

That being said, I'm very happy it's finally out and hope that despite the quality it will get much airplay and the band will gain new fans through this.:headbang:
Let's hope the "Henchmen" one will be a lot better. It was supposed to be a concept video, if I remember, so the effects might not spoil it. I hope they manage to have a third video out too, because with such a diverse album it's really amazing that someone chooses to promote it through the two most similar songs.:erk:

Don't bash me, that's the way I see it and I've heard opinions like mine from the people I spoke with too. I was really surprised to read all the praise here. Well, I guess people are happy it's finally there. If you like it, probably more people will and that's the way to successfully promote a band, I guess.

Exactly.. and i dont like the lightening lol, anyway testament still kick ass!