Testament to shoot video for "More Than Meets The Eye"

Does the video aqt least feature Megatron? I mean sorry I know the song isn't about Optimus Prime & Co. but Alex trading solos with Jazz would be awesome!

Yeah. That seems to be the case with um everyone I've talked to. Exodus should release a song called "A Real American Hero" and see if it sparks a real 80's cartoon revival as opposed to the current thing where products bear the same name but are somehow just wrong.
See also: Anime-jaw Grimlock

It wont bother me if the video sucks.I just want to see them have a video that gets played on tv period.I'm also curious to see if the album sales go up.

I think they will, but not as much as they would have if the video was released 4 months earlier... I wonder how much airplay will a 7-month-old song get. Postponing the release of it was a big commercial mistake (not the first in Testament's history)- just when they could break really big. One video should have been released half a year ago and one later (even now).

are we still getting two videos or is it only MTMTE now?

I think they will, but not as much as they would have if the video was released 4 months earlier... I wonder how much airplay will a 7-month-old song get. Postponing the release of it was a big commercial mistake (not the first in Testament's history)- just when they could break really big. One video should have been released half a year ago and one later (even now).

are we still getting two videos or is it only MTMTE now?

Yeah I agree, quite the big mistake IMO.

I asked management today, and it should be VERY SOON. For now just "MTMTE" I believe.

Hopefully it'll really be "soon" :( .

Well Ms. I took it to mean "you should buy me beer" so I got you a case. Then it occured to me that it was a *really* long walk to Where you're at from here. So I drank some beer to motivate myself. Around when it seemed like a good idea, I finished your case. SOrry!

few weeks more??? They shot it in May (and they shot Henchman Ride in early July), didn't they? Jesus, how long can editing a four minute long video last.. well, I'm not holding my breath this time. I hope they draw some conclusions from this situation and don't make the same mistakes with the next album