Testament new live DVD

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I just got the Testament Live DVD. WOW, HOLLY SHIT this is amazing! Best picture and sound of any live DVD that I have seen. Testament goes off, sounds just like the records but even better. The original line up is in full attack, I highly suggest you pick this up. This band fucking rules, this is how you do it, Testament never sold out like the pussies that other bay area band

TESTAMENT OWNS!
Haven't got the DVD but the cd is amazing! One of the best live productions ever. The sound is clear but heavy. Testament NEVER dissapoints!

(As far as the pussy thing goes: I don't agree, but that's another story.)

Dude, you should visit the Testament forum here at UM instead. We need a bit more activity over there :)

NielsK said:
TESTAMENT OWNS!
Haven't got the DVD but the cd is amazing! One of the best live productions ever. The sound is clear but heavy. Testament NEVER dissapoints!

(As far as the pussy thing goes: I don't agree, but that's another story.)

Dude, you should visit the Testament forum here at UM instead. We need a bit more activity over there :)

I visit it once in a while. I bought the CD, the sound production is amazing, Chuck sounded a lot better on "Live at the Fillmore."

MetalThrasher442 said:
I visit it once in a while. I bought the CD, the sound production is amazing, Chuck sounded a lot better on "Live at the Fillmore."

You gotta get the DVD its the best picture I have ever seen on a DVD. Its like watching it in high definition, maybe it is?? I have a 63 inch widescreen and its by far the best quality dvd I have ever seen (picture wise) even better than any movies I have

latest news!!! Chuck teams up with Langenveld( Laaz Rockit) and Souza ( the voice of the real Exodus) under the name DBS or something like that, believe it stands for Dublin Death Squad!!!

just read it in a metal mag( Aardschok/Metal Hammer, this was the whole story, they had a chat wit Willy ( LR) he jsut did a handfull of reuninion tours and he ended his story with this!!

yes it was filmed in high definition.
chuck sounds better i think than on the fillmore CD.

the only bad thing about the DVD is the often terrible and illogical editing, especially during skolnick's solos when the camera keeps zooming in on him and then cutting away for no reason. i wonder if whoever edited it was even a metal fan, knew what he was doing or just someone who edits MTV videos all the time and thinks quick-cut style editing is cool.

max said:
yes it was filmed in high definition.
chuck sounds better i think than on the fillmore CD.

the only bad thing about the DVD is the often terrible and illogical editing, especially during skolnick's solos when the camera keeps zooming in on him and then cutting away for no reason. i wonder if whoever edited it was even a metal fan, knew what he was doing or just someone who edits MTV videos all the time and thinks quick-cut style editing is cool.

anyhting else to complain about...,if thats all u have to worry about......

wow, it seems that I should go and get it...hope I`ll be able to find it here in Argentina.
Until now the best DvD I have is wrecking everything`s Over Kill. Best band in the world and a 2 dvd set that keeps you in the chair for 4 1/2 hours.