Testament on Headbangers Ball This Satruday

Guitar Goddess

Mistress of Metal
Apr 4, 2007
MA/USA
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110646

"This weekend, San Francisco Bay Area thrash legends TESTAMENT will take over the airwaves on MTV2's "Headbangers Ball". The band's new video for the song "More Than Meets The Eye", along with never-before-seen footage from the band's shoot at Alcatraz in San Francisco, will be aired for the first time. Six TESTAMENT art pieces, performances and videos will be intertwined with all the videos that will be shows on "Headbangers Ball" this Saturday night, December 13 at 2:00 a.m. EST / 1:00 a.m. CST.

The "More Than Meets The Eye" video can be viewed below (courtesy of MTV2's Headbanger's Blog). The clip was produced by Kevin J. Custer of Toaster In The Tub.

Vocalist Chuck Billy and guitarist Eric Peterson recently commented on HeadbangersBlog.com about their new video: "We haven't had a new video out for a long time, since 'Low' in '94.

"Our new video is for 'More Than Meets the Eye', and it was created by Kevin Custer who's worked with KINGDOM OF SORROW and BENEATH THE MASSACRE, among others.

"It was really fun working with Kevin. He really worked in tandem with the band's vision and took it to the next level.

"The band went to L.A. and shot performance footage in front of a green screen, then Kevin turned that footage into mayhem with some 'Formation of Damnation' happening in the background.

"We're happy with it as our first video. We look forward to doing more videos and getting into a concept. We're definitely pleased to have this represent us for the first one from the new record.

"The feel of the video is more about unearthing the demons within and the terror that wrath can incite. And as the song progresses, the mayhem takes over — a reflection of what is inside the band and the music we create... More Than Meets the Eye."

Damn it I'm gonna miss it..stupid friggin cable company I've lost 4 channels this year alone and they went up on the price.Really cool to get some insight as to the meaning of the video!I have never seen the video for Low I didn't even know they had one.does anyone know where I can see it?Thanks for the post!!

Video is lame, imo. Either make a video that's like a movie explaining the song visually or just show them playing. CGI lightning bolts on the guitar while their playing solo is weak. Song is great though

here's the link

Last edited by a moderator: