Testament Polish Legions shirt

soulflypl

Mar 2, 2003
poland
Visit site
Before last Testament Eurotour we (Polish Legions) came up with the idea of TPL shirt.

Skullhead - some of you might know him from other boards - rhytm&singer for Polish old school thash band Whorehouse :headbang: ("commercial" ;) you can find mp3 here http://mp3.wp.pl/p/strefa/artysta/6346.html "end of commercial") did a great job on a project :hotjump: :hotjump:

It was supposed to be a surprise for the band and some people (you will soon learn who :cool: :cool: ) ... only Walter was into the secret - helping us with the sizes.

Unfortunately the firm that was producing those shirts for us didn't manage to make it on time - so we (momaspl&me) were force to hit the road to Czech Rep. for Testgigs without it :cry:

so now we decided to do it like this ..... but first let's see what we are talking about

our model JImmypl (say hey to Rob from Anthrax also:cool: )
anthrax38zmn.jpg

and some closer look....

TPLshirt.jpg

there is also a back print but let's not uncover all the cards ... :cool:

only 20 of those were made

a dozen is staying in Poland for the Legionaires ...

3 will be send NOW (that means when i can walk and this shit from my leg is removed) and those go to: Walter aka DE, our TL, and Steve S aka Stefek:wave: - Friends of Polish Legions and Honourable Members.

5 will wait till next Testament Eurotour and will be handed personally to Paul, Stevie D, Eric, MetalMike&Chuck on this occassion - hopefully on Polish ground!

Hope you like it:wave:

Derek, awesome shirt man. Way to represent the Legions in true evil fashion.

\m/ to you guys.

I'm a half polish Legion ! :headbang:

Print some up that say "Half Polish Legion" with half of the Testament Skull :tickled:

Dude, these are awesome! You guys are making any more of them? I would be happy to be a part of the team and have one. Hit me back about it.

Are these the T-shirts you had at the Anthrax in-store in Warsaw?

Hey Ken!

we did 20 coz the producer didn't want to make less than 20, but it turned out we easily gathered enough Legionaires - pity you wasn't here at the time when we were doing this.

and being part of the team(?) - well - be here, post, stay in touch, meet us at gigs in Poland, spread Testament virus onto your friends and new people ...and that's about it ..

@HL - Tim if i knew you would like to participate in this i would personaly secure one for ya - shit , didn't think about our half-Legionaire in LA - my fault:erk:
next time i will not fuck up ... hey but maybe it is good time you guys did sth like this in US!! US LEGIONS come out of Hidden!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

No sweat man, you guys are so die-hard, you deserve to have your own shirt. I certainly don't expect one. I almost don't feel worthy cause I don't live in Poland , but at the same time, with my last name, it's as Polish as you can get ! :D

The shirt is damn cool dude :headbang:

soulflypl said:
Hey Ken!

we did 20 coz the producer didn't want to make less than 20, but it turned out we easily gathered enough Legionaires - pity you wasn't here at the time when we were doing this.

and being part of the team(?) - well - be here, post, stay in touch, meet us at gigs in Poland, spread Testament virus onto your friends and new people ...and that's about it ..
No problem with the T-Shirts. I'll be here anyways:) If you ever decide to make any more/new designs let me know.

I've seen Testament three times and been listening to them for at least 15 years. Hope they will soon be back in Poland--as soon as Eric has recoverd.

hehe I talked to HPOE about this shirts one week ago! heh, we both went on a holidays, and I've just came back, he'll be here 15th i guess... :)

So can I join PL? I'd love to have one of these T-shirts... (this idea rocks!)

PS. I've seen back side of this one... and in my opinion it's even better than front! =)

Walter - glad to see you here :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: you are welcome :headbang: :headbang:

Krawczus - you already joined PL by being here:wave:
it's just that we came up with the idea of the t-shirt before you started posting here - but if you collect min. 20 people that would be willing to go for TPL shirt second edition - than i believe it would be no problem :headbang: