Testament-shirts

Metal Heart 1

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2007
Corona,CA
I know this is kinda of a silly question, but has anyone bought the long sleeve shirts? I'm just wondering how they fit and look. Thanks.

I have a long sleeve gathering shirt,It looks awesome and fits good.I have actually gotten complements on it going into guitar center and best buy of all places.I'm not the tallest person around i would recomend getting an xl no matter haw tall you are because of washing

Not totally with the topic but close enough, does anybody know what the tour shirts are like? Because the tour isn't on the back of an album I was just wondering what art would be on it. I'll probably get one regardless anyway :p

i cant say about any other shirts but i would say my gathering shirt is perfect,not cheap at all and not thin either( you know for a t-shirt).To the other question about tour shirts i have no idea sorry.:)

I was wondering about the ones they have listed in the merch section. The purple and the black longe sleeve. Anyway, I appreciate the info. Thanks.

I was wondering about the ones they have listed in the merch section. The purple and the black longe sleeve. Anyway, I appreciate the info. Thanks.

If that's the Testament Legions one, then it's awsome! I got it last night at the gig in Melbourne. It's one of my best fitting shirts, and it's a medium (finally got out of teh large).

P2080038.jpg

Haha, yeah. That night was all about the "horns up" pics :p If only my fucking camera had a decent flash and I didn't have the red eye bullshit. Actually, it would have been nice to have some stage shots, but the flash strikes again :(

Don't worry about your eyes, it just make the picture look more metal. Most people would kill to have a photo with Eric, fucking sweet dude.