Testament - The Gathering

Jordan

Oct 9, 2005
Bakersfield, California
I just got this album today. This is the first newer Testament release that i've ever heard. I have The Legacy, The New Order, PWYP, and The Gathering now. This album is so damn amazing. Will I enjoy the rest of their catolouge?:kickass:

Get Demonic, most people really dislike it, but I think its another great Testament album none the less, and Gene Hoglans drumming is pretty good too.

ive never heard demonic or the gathering cuz im more into their newer stuff but im gonna check out the gathering cuz drn is one of the best songs ever, and im a fan or dave lombardo

i think that majority of thei albums are good , except Low that i didn't like as others , but i prefer Legacy and New Order

i thought low was one of their best albums just solid metal....i would pick up low then demonic the way they just get heavier through each CD is fucking awesome save the ritual for last.

Personally, The Ritual was one of my favorite albums back in the day. It had a lot of catchy tunes, despite some of the loathing it gets from hard core fans.

I just listened to Low the other day for the first time in a long time and I loved it. Forgot how good it was. I've got Demonic on backorder. But I've got all the rest of the Testament catalog (minus the 'live' and 'greatest hits' albums) all in two back to back shipments about a week ago. First Strike Still Deadly is a kick-ass album. With a good portion of the Legacy and New Order songs re-recorded with new millenium technology and slightly different arrangements, it really brings those old late-'80s classics alive.

I've just been replacing some of my old cassette collections with CDs lately. Testament is my latest endeavor, with Overkill being my last. I'm thinking of getting the Slayer catalog next. Got the Megadeth catalog last year. And the Bruce Dickinson catalog earlier this year.

DoubleOKevin11 said:
ive never heard demonic or the gathering cuz im more into their newer stuff but im gonna check out the gathering cuz drn is one of the best songs ever, and im a fan or dave lombardo
:lol: :lol: :lol: