Testament U.S. Headlining Tour - Winter 2013 - Overkill & Flotsam & Jetsam opening

That is a killer line-up. Hopefully more dates will be confirmed soon.

Chuck Billy and Bobby Blitz on the same bill. Sounds like a thrash metal wet dream. Testament and Overkill are my top 2 thrash bands of all time. Throw in Flotsam & Jetsam and it makes for an incredible night of pure thrash!

That is a killer line-up. Hopefully more dates will be confirmed soon.

Chuck Billy and Bobby Blitz on the same bill. Sounds like a thrash metal wet dream. Testament and Overkill are my top 2 thrash bands of all time. Throw in Flotsam & Jetsam and it makes for an incredible night of pure thrash!

Ditto. I'd been hoping for their tour for years and now it finally happens. It's good that Flots got the opening slot too. It must be a big thing for them after so many years in the business.

Oh man,the merch section is not what I remember.I didn't see any pins or buttons or patches.They had a cool Countdown beanie but they only had one size and it was enormous.I think the shirts were $35 maybe $40 with $5 more for xxl.I'll double check that with my friend.I payed $30 for a base ball cap and $10 for (one) 13 wrist band.My buddy got Countdown shirt in the parking lot for $10 they wanted $15.haha.It looked like the same shirt they were selling inside.

I'm starting to think Overkill pulled out of the tour, and that's why it hasn't been announced.

Testament and Overkill on the same bill....sounds to good to be true. I would think if this tour was confirmed it would have been announced by now before the Euro dates in March.