testament with the crown

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I watch this new video by the crown and I really think that the crown would be smart to come over and tour the US with Testament and possibly 2 other bands(maybe one other old school like death angel or exodus) and one other young death metal band. It would be awesome!! Okay, I am done with my sunday rant!!

It's definitely not the worst idea I've heard lately. I can think of some better bands, but The Crown suits me fine, throw one band with a 'big name' and an old-school Thrash band or a DM group, like Vader in and you have a killer line-up that's hard to beat!

did someone ever told u guys that..................................................
.............................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THE CROWN SUCKS!

Testament should take actual thrash bands on tour with them like Nuclear Assault, Exhorder, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Annihilator and not this melo-death crap u ppl rave so much about these days!

The Crown does NOT belong on a Testament tour, they belong on a melo-death tour or some black/death metal tour. For example -----> The Crown/In Flames/Arch Enemy/Soilwork or Dimmu Borgir/The Crown/Children Of Bodom/Cannibal Corpse/Nile

I think that's a great idea. Testament is great and the Crown is damn good. Seen em once but thats before I knew they were good. Still waiting to see Testement, since that gay halford tour got cancelled.

I would love to see death angel,exodus, nuclear assault tour with testament but to say that you couldn't mix it up with the crown is part of the reason why bands will just keep their core of fans.

I am glad that most metalheads aren't the ones that create tours as no bands would add to their core base of fans.

This also works in reverse Sean. Consider the current Jagermeister tour (Slayer, Shitbreed and Arch Enema) ALL 3 totally different styles of music and ALL 3 can easily (and have) drawn a huge crowd on their own. I would have MUCH preferred to see a band like Exodus, Death Angel or both on that tour. These are old school thrash bands who are attempting a return to glory but are struggling to do so and a tour like this would be just what they needed. Its the perfect fit. Not too mention for people like myself, its much more cost effective, as I came late both nights just in time to catch Slayer. I see your point but it works both ways.

well, i'd absolutely fucking love to see exodus tour with anyone, preferably testament and death angel....

i saw testament when they toured with death angel and nuclear assault back in april, now that kicked some ass, but nuclear assault were a bit shit that night for various reasons

I would wet my pants if there was such a tour, Death Angel/Exodus/Testament and testament headlining of course... wherever that shit was, I'd take the plane even if it had 50% SARS case in the population of the country...

how about

TestAmenT & Death Angel & Nevermore ?

!:headbang:

How about :OMG::hotjump::OMG::hotjump:??
This would fucking slay!! I hope we all agree who's headlining, though:).
I guess Steve'd be pretty "exploited" that night:cool:

I'll take anybody just to see TestAmenT again, as long as there's not more than 2 bands with TestAmenT. The more bands on a bill, the shorter each band plays and the higher the ticket price - FUCK THAT SHIT!

Personally, Id like to see things like they were back in the day, just 2 bands on the road together and one local band supporting the show.

I think touring with either Exodus, Death Angel or Nuclear Assault would be the best 3 options. Then the other 2 can hook up for a separate tour.

KEEP IT OLD SCHOOL!!!!!