Testament's return?

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
When can we expect to see Testament tour again? I'm saying this of course with the assumption that Chuck is in good condition, as I have heard he is active with music again (the Digiorgio project, some new T-ment material).

I have to say that the next Testament record is something that we are all waiting for and will go out and get the day it comes out. The Gathering was such an amazing record, along with all there other ones, but in my opinion after the fight that Chuck Billy has had and the great line up in the band this is sure to be one of the best metal albums ever.

Originally posted by MacMoney
Well, they are going to play in the Brazilian Thrash of the Titans or whatever that festival is called.

Man, I wish I could be there for that show! A lot of my favorites are playing.

Originally posted by CheechnChong
I have to say that the next Testament record is something that we are all waiting for and will go out and get the day it comes out. The Gathering was such an amazing record, along with all there other ones, but in my opinion after the fight that Chuck Billy has had and the great line up in the band this is sure to be one of the best metal albums ever.

anyword on a possible date? i am so anticipating this album. testament is the only thrash band left that still puts out material that equals thier earlier stuff. even slayer has slipped up, GHUA was such a dissappointment. there were few good songs.

Originally posted by Cory

anyword on a possible date? i am so anticipating this album. testament is the only thrash band left that still puts out material that equals thier earlier stuff. even slayer has slipped up, GHUA was such a dissappointment. there were few good songs.

No time that soon since Chuck is working on his side project with the Sadus boys. On the thrash matter there are still the teutonic thrashers Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. Exodus if they ever happen to release a new album but granted Testament are one of the few. Slayer slipped up a long time ago though.

Well since Chuck is singing & practicing with his side project, witch I got to check out Friday nite, His voice sounds great & every bit as powerful. So with Chuck Healthy again, I know they are planning some shows and or tour of Europe this June. By the way, their new band, sounds like no one you can compare it to, it's fast, it's guitar chunky, has alot of cool changes in the songs, it's even punkish at some points, it's
heavy, very different from Testament, totally different than Dragonlord, I would say if you like Prong, (old) Metallica, (old)Pantera, & the Cro Mags, then add some Darren from Sadus at guitar, some of Steve Di Giorgio's best Bass playing to date, with Chuck Billy, combining signing, growls, power vocals, & screams,
And add 2 or 3 allstar drummers with different styles, well you got the picture, I think Chuck's the most excited about how it's progressed, it gives him something to do while Eric & Symth write
for the new Testament album. In fact I know he's very proud of
"Suicide Shift's" material, it's singing metal music that is Chuck's biggest outlet. That's what makes him feel complete....................:)