Testing out F# tuning. Short clip inside.

I don't think that riff really needs F sharp. Guitars a bit scooped too, impressed that it's pitched guitars for bass though.

Half the time the fundamental and lower harmonics on the low note are almost inaudible, so it almost feels like I'm listening to just natural harmonics on the low note :lol: Cool music though dude, and the tone is still cool, just needs to be adjusted to work with the lower tuning maybe...

EDIT: Actually nevermind, this second section is unbelievably awesome with those low F# pedal tones :lol: Guess it's just that the palm mutes feel really nasally in the first half IMO

Not a huge fan of the uber low tuned stuff but this is kickass, love that second riff!!! The synths there are very Scar Symmetry esque, I assume thats the EWQLSO?

:kickass:

Erik, this sounds like how I imagine the perfect pair of tits of the universe sounding when they are repeatedly rubbed in my face. In other words, it sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

Still the same Caparison guitar?

the first change to the brigde sounds a bit strange imo
but the variations of the chorus are really beautiful

Sound very good man.

I like the kick drum, and the snare is good too, maybe with a more bit reverb, better.

The guitar sound I think should be more present in the mix, is a little low, and the EQ can modified a bit, but is only my taste :)

anyway, very good work as usual

Cheers

Tris.