New ÜBER AWESOME DANDELIUM track! song from the upcoming album.

Erik Monsonis

Nov 18, 2006
Mexico City
www.darkhouseaudio.com
Hey! :D

I just finished recording this song, it took me like half a year to finish cuz i didn't have time to write down music, but today I've ended it.

http://catharsis.supremepixels.com/Erik/Dandelium/tema 9 final.mp3

No vocals or title yet. Mix is super rough pre production shit, guitars are TSE X30 with spreshigh impulse + POD Farm for leads. Bass is pitch shifted guitars thru POD Farm. Drums are Superior 2 + Slate snare 15z1. Orchestras are just EWQLSO Gold + LASS.

Cheers!

Your music is in a total league of its own. I listen to a lot of Delerium, and this reminds me of the stuff Leeb and Fulber should have been doing in Front Line Assembly.

EDIT: The song finally ended, the only thing is man, the ending is a little weak. It just ends with a chug. After an epic song can't you do something a little more? :)

really cool stuff, never been a fan of your drum sound, but the compositions and orchestrations are great.

Everytime I see you posting "just x30 into preshigh ir" I totally feel like I'm doing everything wrong with ampsims since years cause my tones suck hard compared to yours, even after tweaking for weeks :lol: