tetrafusion's new album "Horizons EP" is Free, everyone check it out

DeathByDeath

Dec 11, 2008
i've seen this band posted here a few times, figured i'd post again. they just released a new album called "Horizons", it's for free download, and it's amazing:

http://tetrafusion.bandcamp.com

i encourage any avid prog fan to check it out. no harsh vocals either! : )

That is pretty cool! I have your Altered State album, which I thought was quite good. I went and took up your generous offer here. I've not had a chance to listen to it yet (just uploaded it to my music server). I'll have to cue it up once this Nightwish album that I am currently listening to ends.

EDIT: Okay, now finally getting to listen to this. Wow! This is pretty damn good! I am enjoying what I am hearing here.

That is pretty cool! I have your Altered State album, which I thought was quite good. I went and took up your generous offer here. I've not had a chance to listen to it yet (just uploaded it to my music server). I'll have to cue it up once this Nightwish album that I am currently listening to ends.

EDIT: Okay, now finally getting to listen to this. Wow! This is pretty damn good! I am enjoying what I am hearing here.

awesome, and yeah, it is a great album! i think you misunderstood though, i'm not in the band, just posting this here as it's a new/free prog album! just recommending it to the folks here.

great to see others enjoying it. i think these guys fit right in here!

I have been a fan of Tetrafusion for couple of years and this EP only increases my loyalty to them. By the way, you can buy the physical CD for only $7 and a CD/tee shirt combo for $15 from the same web link above.