tetrafusion's new album "Horizons EP" is Free, everyone check it out

DeathByDeath

Dec 11, 2008
i've seen this band posted here a few times, figured i'd post again. they just released a new album called "Horizons", it's for free download, and it's amazing. Jamie King produced it, who also producd Between the Buried and Me (another one of my favorite bands)

download it for free here:

http://tetrafusion.bandcamp.com

i encourage any avid prog fan to check it out. no harsh vocals either! : )

thanks for sharing, I am very surprised how good this album is. Esp. the recording quality and the 80's electronic vibe of the singers voice. I am sad to see that no one has responded yet. I am going back to the site through the some money down. Cloudless is the best!

Thanks. Reminds me a bit of Disperse's "Journey Through the Hidden Gardens".

I too like the production and vocals. :)

Oh and Cloudless is indeed pretty cool. The album does have some boring moments but interesting ones as well. I also like their slower stuff (like the first part of Look Away).

Very nice band and I have a feeling they might be able to do some nice prog rock.

So I gave this a listen, and while I didn't think it was as interesting as their instrumental debut, I enjoyed it. I will say that this band has a way with making extremely technical music somehow sound human and emotional (I find that most similar bands don't). I liked the vocals, although sometimes I felt that they were merely a distraction from the real meat of the songs.

My favorite songs on first listen were Styrofoam Breath and Cloudless.