TEXAS!

FailingAcension said:
thanks for the nice redneck stereotype
I didn't say everyone one there was a redneck, just enough people to scare me off. And either way chiggers still stands.

So what, Philly has Coons, Spics, Wiggers, and drug dealers. That's worse let.

metal_monkey said:
Hi hi Failing Acension! I miss the snow. When I was little my dad was in the military and we all lived in Germany for 7 years. I miss Europe too, is was nice. Sometimes I wish that it would snow in Texas. Last years Christmas was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too warm that made me mad. Bleh...:zombie:

A warm Christmas is great. Well, it is in Australia. Have a Barbie, go down by the beach and just chill out all day long swimming and shit.

But if you don't have a pool/beach, its gayness personified.

...Oh, and I'm not in Texas

hypocrisy86 said:
San Antonio here.

Yaaaaaaaaaayy!! Someone else from San Antonio!

Paul Burns said:
A warm Christmas is great. Well, it is in Australia. Have a Barbie, go down by the beach and just chill out all day long swimming and shit.

But if you don't have a pool/beach, its gayness personified.

...Oh, and I'm not in Texas

I guess...I am used to the fairytale like winters that I rememeber as a kid. I prefer to think of winter that way.....lalalalalalala :Spin:

I can't wait until I move out of this gangsta shithole of a town, and move to Texas. :(

Thoth-Amon said:
How are creatures that burrow under your flesh not scary? Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse song to me.

Hahahaha....I meant Texas is not scary guess I misunderstood you. *lol*

Texas is cool in other areas, just not where I live. You search for San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas on Yahoo, and it will give you sites. You search for "Nederland, TX", and Yahoo actually says; "Why the fuck do you want to search for that anyway?"