TEXAS!

Hey Texas dudes...geez the high for today in SA is 102 ....:devil:
Bleh...well I'll get an even darker tan then.:lol:

metal_monkey said:
Lord Red Dragon why are you not hispanic?
my mother is the brightest whitest person i've ever seen with one of those gaelic maiden names that americans can't ever spell/pronounce and my father is the darkest black person my mom has ever seen (i personally have never seen him because he was married when he was fucking my mom, his wife hates white people and also he's got children with a dozen different women and she doesn't want him interacting with his children from other women) the mixture of freaky pale white and really dark black makes me look hispanic in the pix that have been posted on the philosopher's forum and the nevermore board
but i can't speak a word of spanish

So you are mutt? Me too!!!!! Being Puerto Rican...lets see Puerto Ricans consist of mostly Spanish, but also Carribean Indian, British, Dutch, African, French, Lebanese, Chinese, and Portuguese, Irish, Scottish, German. But I have no idea to what percent of any of these I am. I do know that my dad's side is German Spainards and my moms is Spainard and Arabic. Damn I'm complicated. :lol: Y si me habla espanol....pero es mediano :cry:

I live out in the country about 30 minutes away from the Houston area. I must admitt, I do enjoy living here....I just wish I had seen snow more than twice in my life (and once was in Canada).