TEXAS

Phantom Lord said:
Holy hell...Soundcheck passes? I going to sign up for the CDC and buy a presale ticket.

When I saw the guys the last time around here in NYC the soundcheck for me was 100x better than the actual meet and greet (not that I am complaining) glad I had the opportunity to do both...Really loved the soundcheck though...:headbang:

I already got my wife's and my ticket.. so we are ready..(although it only reads rob's name on it..ah fuck it..i'll write anthrax on the ticket) if any-one is going to the Mcallen show see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I went to the Houston show and that was the best! I have to say I was not too thrilled with the first band but after all I was there for Anthrax. My hubby was lucky enough to get off of work early and go to the soundcheck. Thanks guys for a great show :) So all of you other Texans...what did you think of the show?

MSR mistress said:
Well I went to the Houston show and that was the best! I have to say I was not too thrilled with the first band but after all I was there for Anthrax. My hubby was lucky enough to get off of work early and go to the soundcheck. Thanks guys for a great show :) So all of you other Texans...what did you think of the show?

I thought the show in Mcallen was good..too short for an anthrax set..scott did mention that they would come back this time with a new album...I highly doubt it......i would love for them to come back..a friend of mine got to meet joey and he asked joey if they would come back...joey just mentioned to him san antonio and may be corpus...but that's as far south he mentioned...imop the crowd just did not had the attitude that night..and you can tell from the way the guys (anthrax) were playing..I do not think they felt the crowd like the way the would have liked too..even zombie had a hard time pumping up the crowd and even rob said that the crowd was not loud enough..thats why towards the end of the show it kind of fizzled out..it just died or ran out of gas...however you want to put whomever was there that night...I've seen zombie before up in texas when he pumps up the crowd the crowd pumps right back at him.. and that's because i'm not into zombie..;that night in Mcallen it just wasn't him.. I hope they do come back.. but if not I at least got to see
thee original ANTHRAX....:headbang: :kickass: :cool: