TEXAS

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
WOW...this upcoming tour 6 days in the good ol' lone star state...anthrax with joey.....thank god TEXAS is BIG enough for it....

HOW MANY OF YALL GOIN??AND HOW MANY OF YALL FROM THIS BLUE BONNET AND MOCKINBIRD STATE LIVES IN TEXAS....:headbang:

HELL YEAH! I just saw today that Anthrax is playing Houston July 6. I can't wait. Tickets are not on sale yet but I will get them as soon as they are. I am double excited about this show because the last good concert to come to houston was Danzig, and that was last October. We are so abused when it comes to touring.

But I have one question, since it says headline by the Houston date does that mean no Rob Zombie? I don't really care if he is there or not, I was just curios.

Phantom Lord said:
But I have one question, since it says headline by the Houston date does that mean no Rob Zombie? I don't really care if he is there or not, I was just curios.

Yup no Rob Zombie...I would actually prefer Anthrax as the headliner (but I can't talk because they're not even coming to the east coast this time)...remember if you're a CDC member:
Pre-sale tix are now available for Anthrax headline dates (off-dates from the main Zombie tour). Everyone who buys a ticket via this presale page will get to attend the SOUNDCHECK before the show. One soundcheck pass per ticket. Times of soundcheck will be emailed to you the week prior to the concert.

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Yup no Rob Zombie...I would actually prefer Anthrax as the headliner (but I can't talk because they're not even coming to the east coast this time)...remember if you're a CDC member:
Pre-sale tix are now available for Anthrax headline dates (off-dates from the main Zombie tour). Everyone who buys a ticket via this presale page will get to attend the SOUNDCHECK before the show. One soundcheck pass per ticket. Times of soundcheck will be emailed to you the week prior to the concert.

Holy hell...Soundcheck passes? I going to sign up for the CDC and buy a presale ticket.

lupe_m said:
I'm gonna go to the Corpus Christi show on 7/3 just to see them play ATL live and the 7/5 show in McAllen w/ Rob Zombie. I can't pass up the chance to see one of my favorite bands twice in 3 days! :headbang:

Hey Lupe....glad to see someone else from the Valle....I grew up in Brownsville (graduated from Hanna) and went many shows at the Villa Real back in the mid 80's. :headbang:

Phantom Lord said:
HELL YEAH! I just saw today that Anthrax is playing Houston July 6. .... We are so abused when it comes to touring.

WASP/Lizzy Borden were here a few weeks ago.
Exodus was here a few weeks before that at the Engine Room.
Both at very small venues like the Anthrax show coming up.

Phantom Lord said:
HELL YEAH! I just saw today that Anthrax is playing Houston July 6.

Have you seen where they are playing?
The Warehouse Live?!
You wanna get up close and personal, that's the place!

Karina_666 said:
Hey Poker Fan, cool Joey autograph. He always writes something cool.

Haven't been on this thread in awhile...yes I was very happy when I saw what Joey wrote because I didn't tell him anything...just sent him a message saying that I met him in NYC but he probably doesn't remember me (of course the actual message was worded a lot differently...) and he made my day by his response... :headbang:

Just curious...where you at the show at the Nokia?