Thank you all on behalf of BLACKGUARD

BlackguardMetal

New Metal Member
Sep 15, 2010
Hey Paul here from Blackguard .

I just wanted to write and say how great it was being a part of the festival this year .

A huge thank you to all the staff and crew who treated us like rock stars all day . We've never been treated so well.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and enjoyed our set . We know our style probably wasn't a lot of people's cup of tea , regardless the reaction from the crowd was fantastic and more than we could have hoped for .

And of course the biggest thanks to Glenn for organizing the party this year. Cheers to you and all the future success of the festival .

P.s The Rev Su rules.

Take care and we'll see you on the road.

- Paul A and all of Blackguard

I just wanted to write and say how great it was being a part of the festival this year .

A huge thank you to all the staff and crew who treated us like rock stars all day . We've never been treated so well.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and enjoyed our set . We know our style probably wasn't a lot of people's cup of tea , regardless the reaction from the crowd was fantastic and more than we could have hoped for .

And of course the biggest thanks to Glenn for organizing the party this year. Cheers to you and all the future success of the festival .

P.s The Rev Su rules.

You guys tore it up!!! glad to see you guys at the fest! good luck with all the touring!!!

P.s The Rev Su rules.

you, my dear, are just too sweet for words xx

OMG, I loved you guys! You totally kicked my ass!
I will definately be seeing you all when you come to Los Angeles.
Thanks for a great show, I was sweating my ass off after your set from all the jumping and headbanging.

You guys be safe on the road, have fun and hopefully see you all soon.

Pabla

P.S. The Blackguard girlie shirt that I got was a medium and a tad too big, I am hoping you guys bring some small shirts next time :devil:

Blackguard gained a new fan. I totally enjoyed their set. I was planning on staying for 3 or 4 songs but ended up only a few feet from the rail from start to finish. Looking forward to Blackguard opening for Epica in December.

You guys made a couple of new fans from our group. While the vocals could use a little bit more variety in some of our opinions - we all rocked out to your energy and enthusiasm. Definitely the most fun band to watch during the whole festival. Will be looking for you guys on the road when you head out Colorado way - and I know there's some people in Maryland looking for tour dates as well.

Great Job.

And yes - The Su does rule :)