On behalf of USA Epica fans: Thank you

Schwinn

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2003
College Park, MD
Visit site
To Glenn and all who made it possible for Epica's U.S. debut: THANK YOU!

Epica is my favorite band and I feared that I might have to fly to Europe to see them. IMO, both Epica albums are incredible achievements in symphonic/gothic metal and I hope Epica's appearance at PPVII will open the door for their music in the states. To those fans who are new to Epica, I strongly recommend the "We will take you with us" DVD of them performing in the studio (complete with choir and strings). Check it out!

Glenn, I'd also like to recommend the band After Forever for a future ProgPower line-up.

I too would like to extend my gratitude to Glenn for his achievement in bringing Epica to the states.

Haha I might even get my friend who likes none of the progpower music but LOVES Epica to come and buy a ticket just for them.

I've got Consign to Oblivion and when I'm in the mood for symphonic metal, that is one of the first albums I turn to. Awesome job that Epica did on that album. Mark Jansen just keeps progressing as a songwriter. I don't think he's penned his masterpiece yet, and Consign proves he's on the right track.

NP: Phenomena - Psycho Fantasy

I would also like to thank you for bringing Epica to the US :) maby they can do a a tour next year!