Thank you and Goodnight....

I organize events for work that MAYBE have 5% the complexity of the ProgPower fest. For those who think it’s easy planning an event like this, give it a try sometime. You spend weeks and months planning in advance. You have people who blow through deadlines despite *repeated* reminders, but you scramble to make things work anyway. You can never really turn off that checklist that is constantly running in the back of your mind. You have people on the fence about attending – and you have no clue how many of those will turn into actual ticket sales. Then you get to the actual day of the event and stuff inevitably goes awry, despite all the planning, double-checking, and triple-checking. You have a million people who want a piece of your time. Some have legitimate complaints/concerns that need to be addressed. A few are just being jerks. Still other situations come up where you can’t possibly make everyone happy, no matter WHAT you do. (Like half the people saying the room is too hot – and the other half complaining that it’s too cold). All of this drains an incredible amount of mental, physical, and emotional energy. And I can’t even *imagine* the added stress of having my own personal capital on the line if tickets don’t sell.

So to Glenn, Jen, and crew…thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work that goes into putting together an amazing festival year after year. When the time comes to finally wind things down, I will wish you the very best for all your future endeavors. (But, yeah, I’ll be part of the group sitting on the curb bawling until the wee hours of the morning on that final day…)

Enjoy your well-deserved break!

I also want to put in my thanks. This festival has been an awesome experience for me and make me damn proud to be a sponsor of it! Thank you so much for allowing me this awesome experience and time and cannot wait until next year. A rest is deserved!

Same for myself and my wife.. it was an amazing experience and our first time, and we can't wait for next year. Thank you so much for bringing so many great bands and great fans together for this.

I gave my detailed thoughts in a separate thread, so I won't elaborate.

I have always heard how smoothly run the festival was, and it was great to experience it first hand.

I am sure my opinion means squat to Glenn, but I am glad I was finally able to attend.

Glenn, Jen, Tommy, and the entire Prog Power Team - You guys are real live heroes!:worship: This is true not only for the festival, but the progressive and power genres as a whole.:headbang: You rule!