Thank you Anthrax, you guys kicked Finlands ass!

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
I was at both shows, just got home, and man they were good! Even better than last summer. Helsinki was the best show I've ever seen. Me and my friends were lucky to get up front at both shows, and when the last songs were playing the pit was fucking huge, from the back to the front. The setlist for both shows was (I think):

1. Among The Living
2. Metal Thrashing Mad
3. Got The Time
4. Caught In A Mosh
5. A.I.R.
6. A Skeleton In The Closet
7. Antisocial
8. Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
9. Medusa
10. Indians
----------------------------
11. Be All, End All
12. I'm The Man
13. Madhouse
14. I Am The Law

except at Tampere they played some Now It's Dark during AIR, they did the Dimebag tribute (I screamed "Too, three, Scott!" as hard as I could) and Charlie played some Time at the end of the set!!! I think the crew at Tampere were fucking up with the house lights 'cause Scott was yelling "It's too fucking dark!" at the beginning of Caught in A Mosh. There's a million things I'd like to say but my mind is empty right now, so thank you Anthrax and come back soon!

the_walking_dude said:
awsome! id love to hear all of now its dark. one of my fav anthrax songs

Yeah, me too! I don't know if it was planned 'cause when Scott started playing the mosh part of Now It's Dark, the rest of the band looked kind of funny and the Joey started to sing.

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Danny uses the Star Picks...mine is on my keychain and I carry it with me for good luck especially when I play poker :headbang:

Thanks! I've put my two picks (South Park from last year and The Simpsons from last weekend) from Scott inside a framed picture of him. I think I'll do the same with Dan's, they look inda cool Maybe I'll wear it like you do when I'm playing Hearts!