thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
Body Found Hanging Outside VFW Post in Ky.

WINCHESTER, Ky. (AP) - A man hanged himself outside a Veterans of Foreign Wars post early Wednesday, just hours after he apparently burned American and POW-MIA flags in the same place, authorities said.

A passer-by found the man around 1 a.m. Wednesday. He was dressed in civilian clothes and found hanging by the flagpole rope, Detective James Hall said.

The man had not been identified Wednesday evening.

Hall said he believes the man burned the flags late Tuesday before returning to hang himself.

Post 2728 Commander Ray Christy told The Associated Press on Wednesday night that the flag-burnings apparently were ``some kind of protest.''

Coroner David Jacobs said the man appeared to be in his late 20s or early 30s but was not carrying identification.

The body was sent to the state medical examiner's office in Frankfort for an autopsy.

Winchester, a city of about 16,000 residents, is about 20 miles east of Lexington.

no big loss. :kickass:

Jurched said:
That's like, the best newspiece I've read all week!

Jurched

this guy should get more press than Cindy Sheehan, then she should try to one-up him by doing something similar.

I'm for that!

"May I suggest the FLAMING MONK OF SAIGON treatment, Mz. Sheehan?"

And then, like, Susan Sarandon can do exactly the same thing while filming the Cindy Sheehan story.

HEADLINE: Freak Pyrotechnics Accident Claims Life of Famous Activist Star
Director says, "We're rolling with the footage. Can't ask for better art than Sarandon in flames."

That'd be sweet.

Jurched

Jurched said:
I'm for that!

"May I suggest the FLAMING MONK OF SAIGON treatment, Mz. Sheehan?"

And then, like, Susan Sarandon can do exactly the same thing while filming the Cindy Sheehan story.

HEADLINE: Freak Pyrotechnics Accident Claims Life of Famous Activist Star
Director says, "We're rolling with the footage. Can't ask for better art than Sarandon in flames."

That'd be sweet.

Jurched

BRILLIANT!!! :worship:

tell me this woman should have been allowed to breed:

stuck_on_stupid.jpg

SueNC said:

stuck_on_stupid.jpg

NO!!! I hate that women:mad: She has made a total mockery of her son's death just to gain some media spotlight. This is something that I will totally agree with you all on.

SueNC said:

stuck_on_stupid.jpg

Oh, I see. So you're against interracial breeding are you?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't see why you dogmatic right wingers care about Cindy. She's not very bright or articulate. She's a horrible spokesperson who would have long left the spotlight if she wasn't being martyred by the right. Her "protest" only seems worthwhile because of that reason. Ignore her already. I, for one, am sick about hearing about her.

Oh, I see. So you're against interracial breeding are you

silly, knee-jerk, antagonistic liberal. :Smug:

i'm absolutely on board with everything else you said, though.

We're way beyond her!

It's now all about The Cindy Sheehan Story starring Susan Sarandon, who hopes to some feminist god of the upper Amazon basin that this movie wil do for her sagging career what Erin Brokovich did for Julia Roberts.

That is, play a righteous angry role and get paid millions and millions in the process!

Fuck Cindy. Its all Susan! Susan! Susan!

Jurched

johnnieCzech said:
who the fuck is her anyway? She looks pretty creepy. As fuck.

she's the liberal ghoul who's enjoying the limelight by eating the flesh of her dead son [a soldier killed in the war], over and over again, all the while, smiling big for the cameras.

SueNC said:

stuck_on_stupid.jpg

I find it funny how she is hugging the key who had MLK killed!

Here is another picture I find fun..
mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

I love how everyone is pointing to the shooter..while MLK dies. Hey Jesse!