Thank you Glenn, for bringing LABYRINTH

They surprised me. I was not expecting their energy level to be so high. Very impressed and a good setlist to boot!

My thoughts exactly. The only album I'm familiar with is Return To Heaven Denied so I was expecting a good time anyway, but man they surpassed my expectations!

Thank you, that was simply amazing. Pretty much a dream come true and check mark for the bucket list.

Hadn't listened to them prior to the fest - they were amazing!!!! I will be picking up some of their stuff.. The singer totally and completely blew me away - WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?!

sdc11355ae.jpg

Hadn't listened to them prior to the fest - they were amazing!!!! I will be picking up some of their stuff.. The singer totally and completely blew me away - WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?!

someone wearing nad grabbers ;)

Rob was just beyond on point. he handled the lower ranges just as easliy as the nad grabber ranges.

And damn there was some eye candy on that stage ;) I hope they bring back tight jeans on men soon!

Rob Tyrant FTW!!!!!!!! I was a little bummed that they didn't do their cover of "Die For My Sins", but considering the lineup, I'm not surprised. :lol: