Thank you Milwaukee

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Thanks to everyone who came out to Milwaukee to see us play! Aside from the blinding lights causing many awkward moments, we laughed them off, and had some great fun tonight. We got to meet FrostGiant too!

Sorry the set was not the full hour and 15 we were allowed. No one told us we had that long, and sadly, we didn't prepare that much. Next time, we promise!

Thanks again Milwaukee!

Novembers Paul said:
Thanks to everyone who came out to Milwaukee to see us play! Aside from the blinding lights causing many awkward moments, we laughed them off, and had some great fun tonight. We got to meet FrostGiant too!

Sorry the set was not the full hour and 15 we were allowed. No one told us we had that long, and sadly, we didn't prepare that much. Next time, we promise!

Thanks again Milwaukee!
thank you guys for
a] putting up with super drunk me
b] for destroying every single time i see you play
c] and for existing... for bein as good a band as ya all fucks are...yer totally humble about it too...that aint ever happenin...

thanks for the shirt and record....you have an indentured fan fer life in this loudmouth drunk...

and ps....im watchin me lamb of god dvd and the drummer from this band looks a toooooooon like larry doom.....

thanks again guys...cant wait to see ya again