Piano player needed for studio!!!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
We are looking for a Piano player for the recording of the new CD. The person we had lined up to do this (Tommy, who played on the last CD along with Eric Burnley) informed us tonight he won't be able to help us in the time frame we need him to.

What we need is someone local (Milwaukee or Chicago area) who plays WELL, and not just atmospheric synth, we need a PIANO player. If you can play, or know someone who can, and would be interested in playing on our next CD, please let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We'll need to work this out in the next 2 weeks. You would be needed for only one day, and our budget is stretched pretty thin, so compensation would be mainly ND swag, and being a part of the recording, with full credit in the liner notes.

Owning a high quality keyboard would also be a huge help.

Hell, if you're a fan, you'll get to hear the new stuff before anyone. :lol:

You don't need to respond with "I wish I could play the Piano" either, we just really need to keep this serious because there's no time to screw around.

Thanks guys!

i know you said local, but if need be, our piano player will do stuff via internet if needed. we actually have done stuff like that in the past, where we just do transferes of stuff recorded elswhere, it's all digital. i have a studio here, so if all your options fail, let me know. good luck either way guys.

I own a great Keyboard at my other home, It was 1800$, But im not too great with it yet.