Thank You So Much Maidens!!!!!

raider187

Slave to TIMS
Aug 11, 2009
Pleasanton, CA
Saw the show on Friday night at the Voodoo Lounge in San Jose, and ladies, you were absolutely brilliant!!!!! :headbang: I can safely say, that on behalf of everyone in attendance, we can only hope that we get the chance to see you on a more regular basis in the S.F. Bay Area in the very near future. Pease don't be strangers up here in Norcal. We already are anticipating your next trip!!!!!

Saw the show on Friday night at the Voodoo Lounge in San Jose, and ladies, you were absolutely brilliant!!!!! :headbang: I can safely say, that on behalf of everyone in attendance, we can only hope that we get the chance to see you on a more regular basis in the S.F. Bay Area in the very near future. Pease don't be strangers up here in Norcal. We already are anticipating your next trip!!!!!

Voodoo Lounge in San Jose was a blast! The crowd was AWESOME (EXCEPT for the asshole who yanked and tore the Union Jack flag :Shedevil: )! Can't wait to come back!

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8486749 said:
Voodoo Lounge in San Jose was a blast! The crowd was AWESOME (EXCEPT for the asshole who yanked and tore the Union Jack flag :Shedevil: )! Can't wait to come back!

Yeah, I saw that jackass grab the flag. He was a couple of people over to my left. There's always one or two of them in every crowd. But yeah, you ladies became legend out here after these two shows! We await your return anxiously!

Yeah, I saw that jackass grab the flag. He was a couple of people over to my left. There's always one or two of them in every crowd. But yeah, you ladies became legend out here after these two shows! We await your return anxiously!

Should I bring my sewing kit and fix it too like I fixed Courts vest..LOL

thank you san jose \m/

frisco09_crowd01.jpg

frisco09_wanda.jpg

the devil had fun too :wave:
frisco09_vdconcubine.jpg