The Maidens set another Attendance record!

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
More congrats are due to The Iron Maidens as they once again set a new attendance record. The long standing record holder at Paladinos was The Atomic Punks. On Saturday March 4th The Maidens took the new record beating out The Punks, Led Zeppagain and Which Ones Pink. Thats 2 new records in a row ladies :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

And without the regular peeps in attendance!

Well The Maidens have earned it. All of their hard work and dedication to doing Maiden songs right is paying off. :headbang: :headbang: :worship:

.0001% of that may be the faithful raving about the ladies to anybody that will listen. :kickass: :kickass:

Jim

Wow, thanks everyone for making it an event to remember! It was a great show - my mom came out again! She enjoyed the galaxy show so much she just couldn't stay away!
This time she got to sit right next to the stage so she had a birds-eye view of all the action. She had a great time. I told the Paladino's crowd about her and they screamed for her birthday, too! This time she gave the metal hands! She's a riot! Someone took a pic of her doing that - I can't wait to see it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was my first time seeing The Maidens. I had a great time and I can't wait until the next time around. Say, I heard something about "Nickstock" what is that? I guess I'm outta the loop. Where is it gonna be held?

Danny-Boy

:loco: :headbang:

Just wanted to say thanks to the ladies for another awesome show!I was on Sara's side of the stage,so I was able catch one of her guitar picks when she flung it out into the crowd.I haven't been that excited since the time she tossed a bunch of condoms into the audience,and I caught one of those!And Aja even recognized me from previous shows.She must have seen a million dudes by now,but she still remembers her loyal Reseda crowd.Thanks again.

BRIAN MAIDEN said:
Just wanted to say thanks to the ladies for another awesome show!I was on Sara's side of the stage,so I was able catch one of her guitar picks when she flung it out into the crowd.I haven't been that excited since the time she tossed a bunch of condoms into the audience,and I caught one of those!And Aja even recognized me from previous shows.She must have seen a million dudes by now,but she still remembers her loyal Reseda crowd.Thanks again.

Hey there Brian! Thanks for coming out and supporting. I love the Reseda crowd - there's always such a great feeling in the room when we play there! It's nice to see familiar faces too. I'm pretty horrible at remembering names but I rarely forget a face! You should post a pic in the "pictures of you" thread - so other BBers will know who you are, too! :)

Thanks,Aja!I'll work on getting a pic. on here.But I'm not too computer savvy.Have a great tour!

i see attendance record-breakings happening alot in the future because these ladies ROCK!

I am hoping to do my part in that attendance record breaking by playing the songs on stickman radio.