Thank you!

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
Back home in Sweden... tired as hell :)
I had a pretty tough driving yesterday with some insane thunderstorms in the southern parts of Sweden where you almost had to stop on the road because you couldn't see anything.

Unfortunately I missed the afterparty on sunday. I left after Riverside since I had to get up early and start driving yesterday.

Anyway. It was great fun as always.
A special thanks to René and the rest of the organisation for creating this fantastic event. And thanks to Claudia for the great food when I arrived on the friday.

Thanks to all the great people that I met during the weekend. You really mean as much to me as the bands playing.

My highlights.

Mercenary, Voyager and Dark Suns were my top 3 of the year.

I also really liked Zero Gravity. Will look out for these guys in the future.

Best song of the weekend:
"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me..." by Monthy Pyton :)

See you again next year!

Naturally I wanted to stay and say goodbye to everybody, but that would have taken an hour and I really needed my 5-6 hours of sleep before driving home, so let's take in now instead.

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!!

:)

it was really a great time! I wasnt in a good shape on friday evening so I couldnt join the party :( same on saturday and when I wanted to party finally on sunday everyone left *damn* well next time!
still was so nice to meet everyone, had so much fun and I will come back for sure next year... but I will fly, the drive was far too long and since they will have cheap flights to köln from innsbruck (starting in december) it will be easier hehe.
my top bands: Mercenary!!! Chaoswave, Communic, Dark Suns, Textures and Riverside :)

I as well had a really great time at Progpower! I was so glad I came along and I will definitely come back next year! My top 3 was, Mercenary, Ephuel Dueth and Riverside. It was very nice to get to know so many people from across Europe (and Australia, hi Teak). See you next year :D

Cool music, great people.

I met a lot of people there who made quite an impression... like all the swedes and italians... they defenatly can hold their liquer!

It was really nice meeting the guys from Mercenary, Scar Symmetry, Communic and Voyager! Also very nice people, realy sincere about everything! They are actually surprised that you like their music! When do you meet guys like that! Defenately not stuck up or arrogant at all!

Looking forward to next year already!

My personal highlights were: Mercenary, Communic and Voyager(they really surpised me!!)

See you all again next year!!!

D'Scheiße...

GUSTAV! You crazy bastard!

What a fucking great weekend it was. I'd ramble on about it, but I reckon the photos speak volumes!

I wanna say a hello and a big fuggin' thankyou to all the crazy German, Swedish, Finnish, British and of course Dutch people I met who made this little duck feel right at home on the other side of the world.

I will do my best to get in touch soon, in the meantime...

'Sit on my face, and tell me that you care!'

Jow people!

I wanted to let ya all know that I had an awesome PP weekend! It was great fun heaving all you people over from all over the world in our little town. Unfortunately I wasn't at the afterparty, had to head off towards university. But the pictures are stunning!!

Hoping to meet you guys again next year. :loco: