Thank You!!!

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Since my initial post yesterday afternoon, we have received so many e-mails and posts of people showing their support, and solidarity. We simply cannot express our gratitude enough to you. There are no words that would do, our feelings for you, justice. We are extremely lucky to have you there by our side.
I personally would also like to thank Jax for copying my post to other message boards. To every single one of you that responded and showed your loyalty and devotion as well as your concern, from the bottom of our hearts...THANK YOU!!! You are all just simply amazing!!!! :)

As I mentioned in yesterday's post...you will get the CD, one way or another... ;) I'll be sure of that!!!!!

Also, for those interested, make sure to stop by Jax's show on Friday night (10-12 EST...I believe that's correct ;) ...) on Ytseradio for the premiere of "Rooms of Anguish", some of us from the band will be in the chat room, so if you have any direct questions, we'll be there to answer them the best that we can. :)

As always, Keep on Progressing!!!

~D

www.powerofomens.com

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Since my initial post yesterday afternoon, we have received so many e-mails and posts of people showing their support, and solidarity. We simply cannot express our gratitude enough to you. There are no words that would do, our feelings for you, justice. We are extremely lucky to have you there by our side.
I personally would also like to thank Jax for copying my post to other message boards.

You're welcome! ;)
And my thanks to everyone who showed support on this as well, it's much appreciated!

To every single one of you that responded and showed your loyalty and devotion as well as your concern, from the bottom of our hearts...THANK YOU!!! You are all just simply amazing!!!! :)

Yeah..what he said! :)

As I mentioned in yesterday's post...you will get the CD, one way or another... ;) I'll be sure of that!!!!!

Also, for those interested, make sure to stop by Jax's show on Friday night (10-12 EST...I believe that's correct ;) ...) on Ytseradio for the premiere of "Rooms of Anguish", some of us from the band will be in the chat room, so if you have any direct questions, we'll be there to answer them the best that we can. :)

Yep, that is correct..10pm Eastern US time (that's 7pm US Pacific Time, 8pm US Mountain Time, 9pm US Central Time, and I believe it's GMT-4). If timing is a problem, I can record the show and re-run it the next day at a better time for the Europeans if there's enough interest..and you can always e-mail me (jax@powerofomens.com) any questions you'd like the band to answer if you can't be there to ask them yourself. Hope to see lots of you there!

I doubt there'll be enough interest from european fans to warrant recording it (am I the only european fan who posts here????).
I'll just make sure I sit up until it's on.

By my reckoning, it's being broadcast at 3am BST (equivalent to 2am GMT) which would mean 4am CET (incase you can get the Italian contingent to tune in hehe), on Saturday morning. Is that right?

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
What time is it on in Italy?

Maybe we can get Pino in the chat room for some "quality time" with his signed artists?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I doubt there'll be enough interest from european fans to warrant recording it (am I the only european fan who posts here????).
I'll just make sure I sit up until it's on.

By my reckoning, it's being broadcast at 3am BST (equivalent to 2am GMT) which would mean 4am CET (incase you can get the Italian contingent to tune in hehe), on Saturday morning. Is that right?

You're asking me? :lol:

I had to go to some website just to find out what the time difference was from GMT..you Europeans can figure out your own time zones yourself :p

:lol: ;)

Oh and nope..you're not the only European fan who posts here. ;)