A Heartfelt "THANK YOU"

Hi everyone!!!:wave:

I just want to thank everyone who came to the show and also to those who could not make it but still support us.
The show was made possible thanks to all of you !!

I want to give extra credit to our great friends
Bob "Hex" Beach (he comes out to see the show and ends up busting his butt helping us out, MAJORLY!!!)
Jefferey "THE SHRIKE", his words of praise that surely gave us confidence.

our incredible friends and crew members:
Jerry "Soundman" Segovia,
Ray "Lil' Nephew, Thomas, Bryan and I apologize for not remembering his name but , Thomas' friend.

To all the fans that took time to talk to us and honor us with their presence - Thank you so much!!!
bowdown.gif

your friend,

Alex
PoO

FataMorgana said:
PPUSA1 has been way toooooo long ago.

Stacy

That's how we felt when we first hit the stage... :lol:
I thought... "Damn, we need to play more often...this gigging every 2-years is just not gonna cut it..." hehehe

I really wish you and Denis could have been there...hopefully next time. :)
...and we'll do "As Winter Falls" just for you....hehehe :D

~D

My thank you was on a different post:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=73358&mode=linear&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

Somewhere towards the end there....hehehe ;)

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Well, the show was alot of fun!!!!
And I want to thank everyone that came out to support the band!!!

You All Rule!!!!!:hotjump:

I would have posted on Sunday, but I was so dead... :lol:

Anyway...
to my Baby Erin, Bob, Jeffery, & Angela thank you so much for keeping my head straight, keeping me focused, and making it a weekend I will NEVER forget!!!!

Rosalinda, Alex, Ken, Gilbert, Bobby, Ajax, Randy and the many others I did not get a chance to talk to, thank you for making the "out-of-town" trip/drive just to come see us!!!!

To all our local friends and families here in town, we're so glad you were able to make it out to the show...(Gina, Ned, Marcie, Tony, Shelly, Jesse & wife, Dino, T.C., and the many others...Thank You.)

Ray, Thomas, Matt, Bryan, and after the show, Gonzo...you guys worked your asses off...thank you so much for all of your hard work!!!

and to Jerry Segovia, our sound engineer...dude, without you, this could not have been done...THANK YOU!!!!

...and anyone I talked to but forgot to mention...my apologies...it's been a long weekend...heheh

...and last but definitely not least...a HUGE thank you goes out to Robb Chavez of Robb's Metal Works...thank you for believeing in us and allowing us to be a part of your 1st annual showcase here in S.A.

~Dave

~D

I wish I could have made the show more than you know. You guys have made some of the best music EVER! Dave, your guitar playing is so amazing and inspiring to me lately. I need to move down there so you can teach me. :) I get inspiration from a lot of bands really, but when I think of true motivation you are it dude, right with Methaos and Petrucci. Now if I can just get off my ass and apply it a little more. hehehe

Denis said:
I wish I could have made the show more than you know. You guys have made some of the best music EVER! Dave, your guitar playing is so amazing and inspiring to me lately. I need to move down there so you can teach me. :) I get inspiration from a lot of bands really, but when I think of true motivation you are it dude, right with Methaos and Petrucci. Now if I can just get off my ass and apply it a little more. hehehe

Whoa!!! This was way cool!!!! :cool:
Thanks Denis...you just made my day!!! :Spin: heheh

~D :D

Hi Dave.
Just want to let you know that your new album just got a great review some time ago here in the Netherlands. I have never heard any P.O.O. but that won't be too long now. I'll see if I can dig up that review and translate it for you guys. greetz!

Cyclopssss said:
Hi Dave.
Just want to let you know that your new album just got a great review some time ago here in the Netherlands. I have never heard any P.O.O. but that won't be too long now. I'll see if I can dig up that review and translate it for you guys. greetz!

Man, that would kick ass!!!! We would definitely appreciate that!!!!
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

~D
:cool:

I allways thought "did these guys ever think that they would be called poo?"

But who cares, the musics kick-ass!