Thanks, Divebomb!

mpj1

Jul 25, 2005
New Hampshire
I'm a newbie around this board (and to Divebomb), but I just wanted to write a quick note and mention how much I'm enjoying all the Divebomb releases so far. I was turned onto the label a couple of months ago by Matt Johnsen, when he mentioned doing the liner notes for the Scanner reissues. I've just recently placed my 3rd order from DB Records, and I continue to be blown away by the obvious care and dedication that goes into each of the DB releases. The sound/packaging on everything so far has been stellar.

I've been listening to metal for 30 years, but I'm thrilled with how many new (to me) bands I've discovered via the label and this board. I also just discovered (via this board) Jeremy's label, and subsequently just placed my first order with H&H.

I'll be looking forward to many more future releases/reissues!

- Matt

p.s. on a semi-related note, I'm REALLY looking forward to the Wrath Mutants release. Iordan always does a great job over at Stormspell.

Matt.

1) Welcome to the forum!
2) Thanks for checking DB out and I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed all your purchases. :)
3) You are definitely not alone in being turned onto new bands. The people on the forum are constantly throwing new stuff at me. Matt Johnsen is doing it to me all the time. haha, my upcoming CROWS reissue is a direct result of him telling me about it then me jokingly sending Century Media offer that they agreed to in a day or so. that is how it rolls sometimes.

Again, thanks so much for signing up and joining this motley crew (crue)!

stutz-foxy_zps8fd66ae8.jpg

well played, sir. well played indeed. was it the white spandex that got you in the mood?

Well first it was the cover with the band looking like the Midnight Express as an Angel (band) themed Chip N Dale group, topped with their disco influenced new wave rockin full of sexual innuendos and underlined themes about cock. And the one track that sounds like 'Rapture' by Blondie just makes this a pretty fabluos band if you ask me.
Now the Jesus angle in the lryics totally confuses me.
So did any of these guys go out and become a Marcy Free? Come on at least one did right?
Seriously though I do think this is some really good stuff.

:yow: I just noticed the fox head. HAHA Ok now I don't feel bad ever picking on this band now. Man that tops the singer of Odin wearing his ass-less pants.
Too bad the crotch rocket was already taken right.

Another Matt! :p Now you too can have your wallet emptied on a regular basis between Matt, Iordan and Jeremy!