WELCOME TO DIVEBOMB RECORDS BOARD

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey, everyone.

This is Matt of Divebomb Records here. I decided to open up this forum as an easier way for all of us to share ideas and chat about all the music we love.

Introduce yourselves if you like.

Also, in case you are confused Tribunal Records is my main record label as I started Divebomb Records as a subdivision in 2008, but it's taken on a life of it's own.

\m/

Welcome aboard Matt!

Saw you are reissuing the Dead On stuff - I just happened to listen to them a week or so ago. I remember getting that sucker on cassette back in the day, killer album!

I think everyone had it on cassette!! hahaha. I know I did as well.

We are working on getting some live footage online soon. have several videos which are on the CDs, plus we couldn't fit the three live sets they have recorded so that is headed to Youtube.

Great to see this board! I just recently discovered your label and immediately ordered a bunch of your releases (DAMx2, Watchtower, Solstice, Confessor, Deathwish). Will definitely be getting Dead On and Midas Touch as well. Cro-Mags I also have to get if I can find it.

The above mentioned are amongst the best reissues I've ever seen!! Extremely well-made all of them! Great work!

Great to see this board! I just recently discovered your label and immediately ordered a bunch of your releases (DAMx2, Watchtower, Solstice, Confessor, Deathwish). Will definitely be getting Dead On and Midas Touch as well. Cro-Mags I also have to get if I can find it.

The above mentioned are amongst the best reissues I've ever seen!! Extremely well-made all of them! Great work!

Thank you for your support! a few final CRO-MAGS copies are still in estore. I suggest you don't wait too long since this is it for the pressing as my license will expire.

Hello Matthew! :D
Just signed up here from your newsletter... first of all, congratulations for your choices about reissues.
Secondly, hope to order veeery soon some buried gems from your site.
And as last thing, sometimes I'll write to know what you think about reissuing some bands! Keep up with the excellent work!

Gabriele

Hello Matthew! :D
Just signed up here from your newsletter... first of all, congratulations for your choices about reissues.
Secondly, hope to order veeery soon some buried gems from your site.
And as last thing, sometimes I'll write to know what you think about reissuing some bands! Keep up with the excellent work!

Gabriele

Thanks for joining us here! \m/