Thanks Enchant

M

Mark

Just a post to let you guys know of what i think.

Ive been a prog fan for a while but after hearing my first sample of Enchant (i think it was Blueprint) I have been hooked. I now have all your albums and listen to them all the time. I honestly don't know why i like you guys so much. There is something about your music that just hits me deep down inside. Normally i can say why i like a band but not with you guys.

I think it is great how you guys are active members on the forum, speaking to the fans. It is something that i have never seen happen on the other message boards i frequent.

I am really liking the new album. When i first heard it i was a bit disapointed thinking it was no where as good as juggling 9. But after listening to it solid for the past 2 weeks i can't get enough. Very happy with the new album.

It is really weird. Even though i think all your albums are very very similar. I also thing they are worlds apart and each is very different. Very hard to explain but i guess bands like dream theater do something different each album but they arn't really comparable. Whereas your albums all sound different but still have a very similar feel which i love. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way. Or if anyone knows what the hell i am talking about but let me just say your music touches me in a way no one elses music can.

Anyway best wishes to all off you from probably your biggest fan in Australia. Such a pity prog doesn't have a huge following down here. Would love to see you guys live but i guess i will have to head down to US to see you guys.

Regards and best wishes in the future.
Mark.

No thank you Mark

We appreciate it!

We all enjoy the message board, it is our honor and pleasure to be able to talk to such great fans and friends here!

This is what it is all about!

Hey if we ever have a chance to play in Australia we are there!!!!!

Ed

Mark my man,
you managed to put into words my exact thoughts and feelings about this band.

Ive only been a fan for 3 months, but you may find in me your challenger for top Aussie fan!
im also from Aus (in the west) and its good to hear from another. i know of only one other person remotely interested in Enchant, and he owns a record store over here.

Whereabouts are you from cos if youre close theres no reason not to catch up and CRANK UP SOME ENCHANT!!

Mike

(Cant wait till saturday - getting BotW(SE), Wounded(SE) and BOAE(LE)!!!)

mark: maybe this will inspire the thought of an australian tour??

(HINT HINT)
(NUDGE NUDGE);)

just think guys, you can stay at my place for no cost! (Except signing a few CDs of course...)
You could come out on the next Planet X tour??

just a thought....:D

That would be incredible! I am there :) Ted Doug Sean ??

Sombody talk to Derrick and Inside out! :)

Thanks so much guys for these posts, too cool.

Ed

hehehe you guys are getting my hopes up.

I would love a Enchant/Planet X gig down here. Couldn't think of anything better.

You guys can stay at my house :D . I'm sure we could make some room on the floor. :)

Any Australian Enchant fans want to catch up. I am on msn : mcin1@hotmail.com

or email me at u4996a@useoz.com

Thanks again Enchant !!!

I think Enchant is so appealing because they constantly change the music during the song. This doesn't allow you to easily bore of the music. There are certain favorite portions of their songs which might not be favorite next week because you've discovered a new favorite portion. This is what separates true musicians from the run of the mill garbage that's played on the radio. I hate to compare bands, but Rush was much the same from '82-'87 with Moving Pictures, Signals, Grace under pressure, and Power windows. I think that Enchant are better because I have yet to hear a mediocre album from them and the vocals and guitar are better.(sorry, I can't say the drums are better, though they are probably as good) Rush used to be my all-time favorite band until recently.... bet you can't guess who the new favorite is.... duh...

I guess that since Enchant members are all short-haired and quite "normal" looking (taking her conditions for consideiring something as normal), there would be no problem in getting a space for there at home if they ever consider a Spanish tour....
.... yes, I know it's not so appealing as the Enchant/Planet X thing, but... well...:rolleyes:

Hi Doug, Ed, Ted, Sean, Paul, Benignus,

I would like to thank all of you too for the many years of excellent music!

About 2 years ago, a friend had given me a CD with a bunch of Progressive Bands on it. I was
listening to it on the way to work and the 3rd song was 'East Of Eden'. I just kept playing that
song over and over all the way to and from work!! I about wore the rewind button out!!! After
hearing that song I went out and bought all your CD's and am still constantly listening to them!
I appreciate what each of you add to the songs. There's never a dull moment!! And your lyrics
are incredible!! It's nice to listen to such meaningful music!! So thanks again for all your
hard work and great music!!

Jay