Thanks for all the help, I purchased my drum mics!

Lowberg

Aug 26, 2004
Rochester, NY
Hey guys thanks for all the advice, I was looking to buy a set of drum mics for home recording and I was leaning towards a cheaper set but after I thought about it long and hard I decided "you buy cheap, you buy twice" and I just scored this incredible deal on ebay!

An Audix DP7 Set that was a display model in a store.
-D6
-i5
-D2 (x2)
-D4
-ADX51 (x2)
- 4 D-Vice mic clamps

PLUS the seller threw in SEVEN 20' Whirlwind mic cables...

Haggled him down to $610 free shipping!!!!

I'm so pumped!:headbang:

I have faith in Whirlwind, they are a local company here, the factory is like 10 min away from my house. I've had a whirlwind guitar cable for 6 years and it still works great. I have a mic cable from them but I have only had it for a little while, seems very well constructed though. I would recommend their instrument cables at least

Well I'll never buy any instrument cables without the words "Planet Waves" on 'em again (and I make my own XLR cables), but that's cool that they're a good company, makes the deal even sweeter! I guess I was confusing them with some other company that was way crappier...

Metaltastic you gotta get yourself some George L's and a few neutrik connectors..... You will never go back to PW stuff again.

I didn't even know Whirlwind made cables :lol: I'm so out of the loop....

Nice score Lowberg!

~006

Think I know the seller, bought a demo model Audix DP5a set off him, 415 dollars free shipping about a month or 2 ago. Always has great deals on Audix stuff on Ebay.
Arrived really quickly and it was in completely mint condition- the clamps were all still in their plastic wrappers!
I'd definately recommend him- easy to find if you search audix on usa ebay