thanks for the mammaries

D

Dumpy

me thinks I smell a poon, oh my darling June, thank you for giving me something to be thankful for this thanksgiving , as I gazed at your puckered starfish with a gleaming turkey baster protruding from your beatuiful hatchet gash I knew true peace. OH! MY! JUNEY! of the festering poonie! we shall celebrate this holiday with Buster and Bonita! thanks to you they still live!! you are a marvelous host! and though they are awash in a sea of my manchowder love gravy those cute little body crabs know no fear, for my ejaculate is not kerosene based! let their message of love ring throughout the land! and now I will fire off some knuckle children in your absence, drooling and dreaming of the dumpster of love and firing them off into your abcess

Buster and Bernita, the filth of your rotten crotch, and they live! Don't suck them up in the strainer, they have many more years to thrive off your purple headed warrior! Unleash some cousins, for we need more spawn. Cum to the dumpster, and leave your fear at the door!

Dumpy said:
me thinks I smell a poon, oh my darling June, thank you for giving me something to be thankful for this thanksgiving , as I gazed at your puckered starfish with a gleaming turkey baster protruding from your beatuiful hatchet gash I knew true peace. OH! MY! JUNEY! of the festering poonie! we shall celebrate this holiday with Buster and Bonita! thanks to you they still live!! you are a marvelous host! and though they are awash in a sea of my manchowder love gravy those cute little body crabs know no fear, for my ejaculate is not kerosene based! let their message of love ring throughout the land! and now I will fire off some knuckle children in your absence, drooling and dreaming of the dumpster of love and firing them off into your abcess
possibly the greatest dumpy post.

Juney!! come to the dumpster and help me with my giggleberries! they are full and ripe and need to gush a torrent of caustic knuckle children upon your "little man in the boat" ooohhhh how I long to peel back the gossamer veil of decaying skin surrounding your labia and violate that which cannot be violated ...for it is pure FILTH!!! I have spent days collecting my dead skin, feces, fingernails, semen, snot, piss , and WORMS.....I have distilled them into the most powerful drug known to our kind! a secret weapon of filth! my godly manstink shall be called "Fuck Pig" no true woman of filth can resist it's pull on the nostrils oooooh Juney I have rubbed it tenderly on every part of my body...it's mating season in the dumpster...my knuckle children are tired of dying a meaningless death inside my shorts, sure it adds to the smell but they want to live in your wretched womb!! they long to be our WRETCHED SPAWN!!!!!!

Dumpy, please takes the worms out of my ass now - the wiggling is more disturbing than your "Fuck Pig" stench that is now penetrating every orfice of my scabby body. Even Bernita is offended, and has since run away. I miss her little legs tickling my poon as she scurried around with Buster down there.
By the way, your giggleberries need some antiseptic - that oozing pungent aroma is getting to be too much for me. But don't kill Buster's friends.

JUNEY said:
Dumpy, please takes the worms out of my ass now - the wiggling is more disturbing than your "Fuck Pig" stench that is now penetrating every orfice of my scabby body. Even Bernita is offended, and has since run away. I miss her little legs tickling my poon as she scurried around with Buster down there.
By the way, your giggleberries need some antiseptic - that oozing pungent aroma is getting to be too much for me. But don't kill Buster's friends.
Juney the FuckPig has gone to my head! I must have you in the dumpster! We shall join in a soiled embrace and let the worms migrate to our nether regions ! I have saved the phlegm from my hospital stay last year and it has fermented into the most appropriate lube for our procreation! I shall pour the green/orange chunky goodness upon your swollen vulva and shmack my purple headed warrior into your reeking love purse! The crabs will have a holiday! The fruit of our filth will be made! Your lesions shall rupture and let flow their pus! You will beg for my seed with each filthy thrust! We shall have our WRETCHED SPAWN!!

Dumpy if that cold hearted bitch won't come to your dumpster I will!! I need a real man that does not wash his dick!! My sickness knows no end Dumpy, and I will kick that bitch Juney on her ass