thanks for the mammaries

You don't have what it take ThelmaLou, so kiss my boil covered ass.
I've been wanting to share the news but haven't known how to break it to dumpy, hence my avoidance.
My bloody goo didn't occur this month, and with the help of a friend at QFC, I got a pregnancy test.
And now we must turn the dumpster of love into a wretched nursery. The spawn is coming dumpy, I know you will be happy!
We can celebrate with some rotten corn dogs. MMM, pregnancy makes you horny. I am carrying dumpy's filthy love child ThelmaLou, so he will have none of your lame attempts at seduction - you are not putrid enough for my man, you hussy!
Dumpy, are you ready to be a father? After seeing how you have cared for Bernita and Buster, I know you are fit for this!!!!!
8 months to go my feculent lover!!!
Now whose dumpster will hold my shower????

JUney!!! say it isn't so! Dumpy happy man! OMG we have so much shit to plan! OMG. it will make my life complete to stare into the filthy eyes of my own loinfruit! I shall decorate the nursery with soiled underwear and jumbo tampons! Oh we have such sights to see!! As for you ThelmaLou...fuck off dumpster cunt! I will now have the filthy family i have always desired.

Dumpy, it was so nice celebrating today with all of our dumpster friends. When my bags were falling, everyone helped me with them, and it was just a wonderfully dirty time! That game we played with hide the rotten apple was fun, but I never found where I put mine. Can you help me look for it later? Because my ass feels funny and I don't think it's the piles.
Our foul family has been unleashed, so now...we must think of a name, dear dumpy. Any ideas? Maybe this forum could help us out.

I have some bad news for you two sacks of crap, Dumpy, unfortunately when we met behind the Skipper's for some hide the crusty snakehead last week you forgot to use a vegatable bag on your cock and guess what! your sperm crawled through the scabs that usually sheild me from pregnancy and I, ThelmaLou also carry your spawn. I waited outside the Ballard Market until one of those "bellevue bitches" came out trying to hide her EPT after driving across town where nobody would know her and I tackled the bitch, took her EPT and called her Dad, some jackass named Paul Allen. The test was positive DUmpy! Please get rid of that fucking Juney, you told me she wouldn't floss with your ass hair, only I would! you told me she wouldn't use your penis scabs for salad croutons, only I would! We can be a family! You can give me your crabs! I will be a better mother than that whore! She has secrets you don't know about Dumpy!

Thelma, I think you need to meet me at Pier 51 for a slut-off. It is there where we will prove our filthworth. Dumpy will be the judge.

Wolftribe, would you like to be the godfather of our spawn? You have just proven yourself very worthy.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
"Dumpster Love Triangles"
and next week:
"Bacchante's Tapioca Puddings' Secret Revealed"
:D
This thread is the best soap opera...ever

Bacchante said:
Fuck off slut I guess you're after my man too! Dumpy is mine! I will kill any bitch iun my way

JUNEY said:
Fuck off slut I guess you're after my man too! Dumpy is mine! I will kill any bitch iun my way
The thought of impending death greatly stimulates my nether regions.

Bacchante said:

and Dumpy is actually Channing Crayton Capwell Sr. ...which makes Juney Sophia. :err:
sophia.jpg