Thanks from Chaos Divine

ChaosDave

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2009
Hi guys David here from Chaos Divine, just wanted to thank all you guys and Galls who made our Progpower experience so awesome. Met some of the nicest people ever and hope to be able to keep in contact with many of you(feel free to add me on facebook or myspace David Anderton). Anywho thanks again and we will definitely be back!

Cheers All:headbang:

David
Chaos Divine

Yooo David! (and the rest of Chaos Divine!)

Thanks to you too for the greatest weekend of this year! I can probably never hear Child in Time without thinking of you guys anymore, or see flugel for that matter ;)

Kees

Consider yourself added, like two days ago :p Glad you guys had as much fun as we did though, thats what the festival is all about! Maybe we'll see you back again, playing another show or just visiting :D We'd love to have you back, thats for sure :D

Hi Dave!

Many thanks for great gig!
As I promised I’ve listened to your album Avalon. Well done. I like sound and realization. Enjoy it. I’ve got a broadcast in local radio PiK called “Poets Of Rock” every month. This time I’m going to play music connected with PPF. Chaos Divine will be played there of course with a great pleasure:headbang:

Hey mate :p

You guys really should be back in the future, you were awesome. Had a blast with all of you. Thanks for coming this year, hope to see you in the future.

Oi Mate,

It was nice meeting you and the band (and your entourage ;)), the Aussies were crazy! :kickass:
Consider me present at your next gig in Holland!

Unleash the Fire!!

Justin

Thanks peeps, PP has a rule that no band is allowed to play 2 years in a row, but hopefully we will be back at PP in the not too distant future!

yeh i would love to but it would cost me about $3,000 for the weekend, plus i like playing ;)

Hello Australians !
Still listening to your album here ! (And I know some people that should buy it soon !)
Just some words to say that your show was really both powerful and melodic, with a lot of technics but always to serve the music and not to demonstrate.
We really appreciated it ! And I'm sure that people in France would love this combination ! ^^
++
Steph

Cheers Sandokan, we are busy writing but we are perfectionists so it will probably be at least a year before we get back in the studio. To give you a little taste of what is coming there is a vid off someones phone of a new song that will be on the next album [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srsvH-Dx7_k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srsvH-Dx7_k[/ame] lots more singing is the direction i personally wanna take.