Thanks from Suspyre

Rev. Clayton

The Singer
Sep 4, 2006
www.suspyre.com
I'm sorry to be back at work...

We had an amazing time, and are so thankful to everyone for letting us be a part of PPUSA X. Thanks to Glenn, Shane, and the whole entire crew for making us feel right at home. We had a blast and we hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks,

Clay ~ Suspyre

We had an amazing time, and are so thankful to everyone for letting us be a part of PPUSA X. Thanks to Glenn, Shane, and the whole entire crew for making us feel right at home. We had a blast and we hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks,

Clay ~ Suspyre
Ditto on all of the above:
Back at work - :yuk:
Had a blast - :headbang:
It was great to see you and the rest of the band. You guys did a fantastic job. Looking forward to the next time.

Well, I'm still maintaining that it was my #1 anticipation of the year and my favorite performance of the 3 days. You know how I feel!

(Don't laugh too much at me in that video. Haha)

Thanks to you "guys & gal".

I have your T-shirt to remember such a great time.
Regards from the Spanish Guy.

All of what Clay wrote plus a special thanks to Rick Pierpont for all of his help before, during and after our show. Always so kind, hospitable and generous.

And a big thanks to all the people that shared their enthusiasm, love of music, and a good laugh or two with us. You guys and gals are awesome!

And to the fellas that had their flag signed by multiple bands from three ProgPower fests... did you end up getting that back?? :headbang:

We should be thanking you! Great set on Thursday! You made a fan out of me. I got When Time Fades... and I love it!