Suspyre Update

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
As a band that played the 2009 ProgPowerUSA Pre-Party, I thought some of you may be interested in what we're up to.

We've been trying to stay hip with facebook, twitter, and YouTube. Like, follow, and subscribe for updates on the new album straight from the band!

Thanks all; hopefully we'll be back at PPUSA soon!

Greg, I had the pleasure of sitting with your parents when Suspyre performed at ProgPower. Your music is so technical and over-the-top that I wasn't sure how you guys would sound live. I shouldn't have worried - Suspyre kicked royal butt! Can't wait for your new album.

Greg, I had the pleasure of sitting with your parents when Suspyre performed at ProgPower. Your music is so technical and over-the-top that I wasn't sure how you guys would sound live. I shouldn't have worried - Suspyre kicked royal butt! Can't wait for your new album.

Thanks everyone!

I remember my dad telling me the story about he sat next to someone that knew us by name. I'm glad you enjoyed the show! The next album is coming along, but there are only so many hours in a day. Guitars will be done by the end of May, if not sooner!