Thanks Glenn

Kimavir

Metal Hippy
Nov 13, 2003
I just noticed that someone banned EJC_74 "Metal Warrior for Life" or whatever nonsense his name was. Wanted to send a big thank you out to Glenn or whomever made that happen.

It says "banned" under his name on previous posts, and his sig has been removed from those posts as well.
Oh cool! I had no idea the bannings affected the posts or was indicated like that. What did he do anyway? I mean, I know he was pretty "enthusiastic" sometimes but I must have missed something bigger than that. On second though.. doesn't matter if I know what was said, it's just my dumb curiosity trying to kill me. :rolleyes:

What did he do anyway?

Basically he was just berating everyone who disagreed with him on any subject with lots of name calling and other insults. He didn't seem to understand (even after forum members/moderators had told him a few times) that that kind of behavior isn't really tolerated around here and that you have to at least accept that other people are allowed to have opinions even if you don't agree with them. His posts were becoming rather distracting from the topic at hand on several threads.

I second that thanks to who ever was responsible for the banning. Hopefully, if he does come back, he will return with a better attitude and a little less ready to hurl insults.

Basically he was just berating everyone who disagreed with him on any subject with lots of name calling and other insults. He didn't seem to understand (even after forum members/moderators had told him a few times) that that kind of behavior isn't really tolerated around here and that you have to at least accept that other people are allowed to have opinions even if you don't agree with them.

You're so nice. I would have just said "because he's an asshole". :lol:

Yeah Brian, you're lucky I guess.

Usually I wouldn't start a thread to mock someone, but the reason I started posting on this forum was that it seemed free of insult-hurling children. Well, that and meeting a million of you guys at ProgPowers past.

Just wanted to add the disclaimer that I'm not a TOTAL ass :)