Thanks Ladies and crew!!!

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I'd just like to take this time to say thanks to the Maidens, Mark, and crew for being so nice! It is always a pleasure to lend my energies to the Maidens' cause when our paths cross. And I appreciate all the thank yous very much! I always feel like I am being thanked for being more helpful than I think I was, but then I am always happiest when I am being useful...

I think this tribute thing really agrees with all of you (and have told you as much). Thank you for having such a love for what you do - you just glow with enthusiasm and really focus on the fans (even when you are essentially worn out after walking off the stage - you just jump right in for the sometimes quite lengthy autograph sessions with huge smiles). You are truly pros, and should write the book on how to approach the whole band thing...

Again, your thanks are very much appreciated, and a big THANK YOU - for everything!!!

:D

Wooo, my name on the front page, not too shabby! I just wish we could've stopped in Vegas on the way there, but with time constraints, etc, it wasn't really an option. Chris did all the driving on the way back so hopefully that went well.

Mr Toast said:
I'd just like to take this time to say thanks to the Maidens, Mark, and crew for being so nice! <snip> you just glow with enthusiasm and really focus on the fans (even when you are essentially worn out after walking off the stage - you just jump right in for the sometimes quite lengthy autograph sessions with huge smiles). You are truly pros, and should write the book on how to approach the whole band thing...

Again, your thanks are very much appreciated, and a big THANK YOU - for everything!!!

:D

Just like to add my kudos to Toasts. Thanks agian for all you did, putting so much heart into the show, and doing so much to make the fans feel great.

-HobbesDawg

Thanks definitely to Toast - as usual, he did a cracking job (at least, from what I could tell)! Heart and soul, that guy, heart and soul. :headbang:

Ruined Luna said:
Thanks definitely to Toast - as usual, he did a cracking job (at least, from what I could tell)! Heart and soul, that guy, heart and soul. :headbang:

And ren-faire blouse.. oh wait, did I say blouse? I mean..er.. uhm..

hehe

-HobbesDawg