Thanks for coming out to Hogues...

Thanks to all who came out to Hogues last night, and thank you to the CREW...YOU GUYS RULE!..it was a GREAT NIGHT, loads of fun and I will be bartending there tonight (SATURDAY) for the three sixes record release party as well as most Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays so come out and order a Scooby Snack or Midori sour or just plain beer from Bruce Chickinson....

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who helped make last night a success!!! What a great crowd and vibe! MAJOR gig neck happening here! And a GRAND OLD THANKS to all our help! You guys make life a lot easier!!!! I think everyone kinda liked Wanda's debut of her new stripey pants too! And once and for all, (help me out here, Mel), she did not nab them from Mel. She got her own pair! ;)

'Twas a good night, though I didn't get to look at the ladies' butts. :p I'm going to Hell, but, oh well...

Thanks for another awesome show!!! :headbang: It's funny how fast that venue fills up just before your show starts. It seems to be a repeating pattern... you must be doing something right. I think Smylex was having a good time too...I caught him singing along to the songs several times!!!! :eek: