Thanks for Coming out to Hogues Last Night!

Thanks to everyone who made it out to Hogue Barmichaels last night for Wanda's Birthday Bash show with Creeping Death. We had a great time and played eleven songs (including HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and CAUGHT SOMEWHERE IN TIME which we have been unable to play the last few gigs due to time constraints....kind of ironic!

The crowd was great and we thank those of you especially who drove from long distances to see the show. We have peeps there from Central Cal, Arizona and San Diego.

Just to let you know...we're working on three songs that we haven't performed in about a year (or longer) and a few new ones so that we can start delivering to you the most versatile and enjoyable Maiden shows that we can.

Thanks to the Hogue's Staff for their great security!

And check out our upcoming OC show in two weeks at KOZMOS with HANGAR 18 and THE FALLEN.

Had a great time watching from the sidelines there! As always, stellar performances from the ladies and buy was that crowd UP! Buncha crazy fockerzz! Good to see alla peeps again from The Iron Maidens and Creeping Death, it been a pleasure serving ya all and many more to come (whenever I can get out there, dang) Lookin forward to new material from everyone, it'll kick lots and lotsa ass! Hats off to (un-named) individuals who did awesome Godzilla imitations with help from a beer or two BBBOOORRRFFTTT! Hee!
zombie.gif
wink.gif
headbob.gif

fork_off.gif
<--Ya know I always thought this li'l icon heer remind me o Brucie when she firin out the mighty mighty vox, all that grr and energy...

I was quite bummed that I couldn't go... I had to take my dog Benny Hill, to the emergency vet... He was in a lot of pain for some reason and spent the whole day yelping and screaming... The vet gave him a shot and some pain pills, so now he's very relaxed... I have to take him on Monday again, ... I hope he's ok...
I'll see you in a couple of weeks... Looking forward to seeing The Fallen...

Sounds like a good show, too bad I wasnt there =[
BuT, I am thinking of leading a delegation of San Diegans to the Huntington Beach area for the Kozmos show. Any fellow San Diegans here interested in a road trip and are not an escaped axe-murderer or anything, message me ='.'=

Thanks to all the maidens for their hospitality before and after the show, it was a fun time. Made it back in record time for an overnight drive, it wasn't a bad drive at all actually. Look forward to Kozmo's... :)

Thank YOU for another great show ladies! Stoked you included Wrathchild :headbang:in the set. Feeling the bands' power and hearing the earsplitting crash of Nikki McBURRain's cymbals from the second row was awesome! Definitely looking forward to the Kozmos show with Hangar 18!

Creeping Death absolutely ripped too! Although they kinda got robbed having to play a short set, they had some killer song selection... Damage Inc.:headbang:, Whiplash, Dyer's Eve!!:) really got the crowd in a frenzy!

Up the Irons!

I really liked the maidens set. Especially The somewhere in Time Eddie. I liked Sara as always cuz she is such a headbanger like myself. I didn't like all the bands that p[layed prior to maiden. Thanks to one I think there name was AWAL. I can never listen to dark side of the moon again in Peace. They totally ruined it.

Keyser Soze said:
Turns out my doggie has arthritis on his back :(
I could use some cheering up... where's the beer?

Strikes a soft spot here. How old is you pooch? Did they give him some pills for the arthritis? My pup had arthritis pretty bad in her hips by the time she hit 12 years and they put her on these pills that made her like a puppy all over again! She was walking around the block three times where she could barely do 5 houses length before! They were a little rough on her tummy though so we had to discontinue them. Good luck with Benny!!! At least they know what it is and it's not something a lot worse!!

Keyser Soze said:
Turns out my doggie has arthritis on his back :(
I could use some cheering up... where's the beer?

sorry to hear about your doggie...the pic to the left is Rufus She loves to hate the mail man (they stopped delivering the mail off and on last summer)... i'd take Rufus over mail anyday, ~ ^lifts a cold one~

Red Bull rules! Though I don't care for the taste, it's kind of like Homer Simpson and the Crab Juice "more please", ha ha. What time did the party break up?

That's too bad about the dog. I remember about a year before my dog died (16 yr old shih-tzu) he started getting very wobbly in his walking. About two or three months before he died, he could not get up on his own and would start barking loudly when he needed water or whatnot. Pretty sad. I think we got him some shots a few months before and those seemed to help him for a few days.

Glad to hear the show raged! But, I was bummed I couldn't make it...I was Caught Somewhere in Mammoth. All day and night I was thinking/wishing I was with the iron ladies.

For any of you skiers/boarders, Mammoth is once again offering a killer deal on a season pass. $399 buck-o-roos! Pass is on sale now (ends end of this month), good for this season after May 1 to closing, and all of next season. Just go to: http://mammothmountain.com/