What a show last night!!!

CRSCHKUM

BAND MOM
May 28, 2006
Downey, CA
All I can say is that I miss you ladies like crazy and was glad to go last night!!:headbang: It was good seeing you all and Jim you toooooo :)

I will let the write up on the show for another since I suck at that stuff!!

Heather, bring you Wii remote over and we will have to play some games on our 60in tv :) and kick Pucky's butt!!

thanks again ladies and we will see ya soon :)

I suppose that people (especially in Scotland) will want the setlist:

Aces High
Die W/Yer Booties
Wasted Years
Clairvoyant
Can I Play With Madness
Flight of Icarus
22 Acacia Avenue
Far of the Dark
Powerslave (for the 1st time by the 5th line up, I believe)
Evil That Men Do
Another Life
# of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

I believe this is the first Trooperless show, and since Run to the Hills has been skipped previously, now #otB is the only song they've always played.

Thanks for another great show ! You girls rock it the most ! Linda was drumming so hard that she broke the bass drum head. She changed it very fast and they went into the next song. Power slave was great !
Every one was really on last night. It was funny they forgot the Trooper but that was ok.
We are looking forward to seeing the Maidens at the Key Club , that is going to be so fun .:Smokin::kickass::headbang:

I wish I had been there. I couldn't find anyone to make the trip with me. :-(
I guess it was too close to the holidays for many people.

Sorry I missed it ladies. At least I know I'll be seeing you in the next 40 days.
Speaking of, where's the announcement for the Feb 09 gig?

I wish I had been there. I couldn't find anyone to make the trip with me. :-(
I guess it was too close to the holidays for many people.

Sorry I missed it ladies. At least I know I'll be seeing you in the next 40 days.
Speaking of, where's the announcement for the Feb 09 gig?

Too bad we didn't know you could have drove down with us :) We are in Tustin.:loco:

New Powerslave mummies were very nice :)
It was a great show. I'm so glad Phantom has been always
in the set in the last years. It has to be that way. It's
THE PERFECT live song. There's nothing like jumping along with
the incredible intrumental part.

I haven't heard powerslave from Maidens for a long time so it was
a cool especially when we think that SBIT 2008 is coming.

I'm glad Fear was back again too. I hope for more AMOLAD or newer
songs but probably it's not the right time for it for the same reason
above.

Thanks so much for coming to SD again and can't wait for 2008
shows.

All I can say is that I miss you ladies like crazy and was glad to go last night!!:headbang: It was good seeing you all and Jim you toooooo :)

I will let the write up on the show for another since I suck at that stuff!!

Heather, bring you Wii remote over and we will have to play some games on our 60in tv :) and kick Pucky's butt!!

Ahh, the fun of kicking peoples butt in the living room. :lol: I was spanking my nieces at tennis last night. One 7 year old is too damn good at bowling, it just isn't right.

My wife says she is not competitive but let her hear the Wii sports fire up. :err:

Where are your pics, Jim??? :erk:

Been too busy to sort them all out. Will get around to it in time.

Jim

Ahh, the fun of kicking peoples butt in the living room. :lol: I was spanking my nieces at tennis last night. One 7 year old is too damn good at bowling, it just isn't right.

My wife says she is not competitive but let her hear the Wii sports fire up. :err:

Jim

I think you have to be under 10 to be REALLY good at the bowling. My neice (5) and nephew (7) kick everyone's arses at that!! :lol: I always win at the baseball tho cos no-one else can even hit the ball!! :lol:

I love the bowling one, I have found myself actually trying to throw the ball harder like I do in real life.. hahahahaha

P.S ladies, I lost my sticker, can I have another one... Wanda, you know which one :(