thanks

WILDSCYTHE

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2012
:headbang: ....

i*m from venezuela , i couldn*t believe that fucking cob were coming to our lands ... i just wanted to tell you guys , that i never felt or saw something that wildddd , amazing and so real ... it was on december 14th , that day came and simply terrific , actually i have no words , i really hope to see the hate crew as soon as posible again ...... u bastards , all of you rock!!!!!

the greates shit ever , i just regreat the fact that i couldn*t meet you gods .... greats guitar , monster musicians , beer ......
o_O man , u know !!

actually after your geek i begin to listen correctly your last 3 disc , extremly awesome .. sorry by my writtings, jaja , but i don*t give a fuck u know !!

greetings , please come again .. remeber VENEZUELA , greats pussy you already most know , and we have a lot of toys ... good , and worst ... :Smokin::err:o_O:puke:

fucking janne , did you like venezuelan beer???, at least you seem confortable drinking while playing ......, roope , hennka , jaskaaa ... bodom after midnigth brutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll ... just perfect and plus... alexi , fuck youuuuuu ... your last set , deadnigth warrior , bodom af.. and hcdeathroll ... from the bottom of my spyrit thank you all my brother , thank you for coming .. it was unreal , it was cob hc!!!!!!!

please came again , we need bodom bodom bodom

When Mohammed won't go to the mountain, the mountain comes to Mohammed? I don't know if that's your name but that saying corresponds to your demand.