that new agalloch cd pre order

fuckin eh, thanks for making this thread, i'm 37$ canadian more in debt now but this will be awesome when it comes in the mail. All they had left was a small though:erk: I'm only 5"7 but still i hope its a big small.

The shirt sizes at TER are kinda screwy. :erk: I ordered a medium Ulver shirt a while ago and it was perfect. So I ordered a medium Agalloch shirt and it was way too small. So then I ordered another Ulver shirt in large, that was really big. Blargh. I ordered a large Agalloch shirt this time around.

AshDLS said:
The shirt sizes at TER are kinda screwy. :erk: I ordered a medium Ulver shirt a while ago and it was perfect. So I ordered a medium Agalloch shirt and it was way too small. So then I ordered another Ulver shirt in large, that was really big. Blargh. I ordered a large Agalloch shirt this time around.

I wonder if the bands are actually in charge of the shirts, TER just gives them a budget? I'm kind of inbetween an XL and L so always buy XL as I hate buying a Large and it being too small.

I ordered the shirt + CD (thankfully I found it before they had sold out). As for the shirt sizes, if you are ever wondering you could email The End and they will surely let you know the measurements of shirts at your request.

This album is amazing too.

I was considering emailing them to ask about measurements but I was worried it'd be sold out by the time they got around to replying to me. :p (Not saying they're slow... but people snap up these things real quick...)

:heh: Getting my copy from a german site...cheaper that way...can't wait for it. Hope it is a good as The Mantle:cool:

Illnath said:
:heh: Getting my copy from a german site...cheaper that way...can't wait for it. Hope it is a good as The Mantle:cool:

But does it come with the wooden case?

They put more up today as they sold out of the stock they had. Not that I needed more... And I did remember the Lucky13 sale.

From the Novembers Doom forum.

NOVEMBERS DOOM, with guests AGALLOCH & THURISAZ

Friday, November 17th : Netherlands / Plato / Helmond (With AGALLOCH and THURISAZ)
Saturday,November 18th : Belgium / Biebob / Vosselaar (Special guests SATURNUS, AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Sunday,November 19th : Netherlands (To be confirmed)
Monday,November 20th : Denmark / Copenhagen (Special guests SATURNUS, AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Tuesday, November 21st : Germany / K17 / Berlin (With AGALLOCH and Thurisaz)
Wednesday, November 22nd : Germany / Steinbruc Theater / Darmstadt (With AGALLOCH & THURISAZ)
Thursday, November 23rd : Germany / AAlen (To be confirmed)
Friday, November 24th : Germany / backstage / Munich (With THURISAZ & TBA)
Saturday, November 25th : Italy / Prato (With THURISAZ & TBA)
Sunday, November 26th : England : London (To be confirmed) (With THURISAZ & TBA)
Monday, November 27th : England / Satans Hollow / Manchester (With THURISAZ & TBA)

Sweetness!

o_O Haven't seen if u can order the wooden one. Regardless I'm getting my copy.

:lol: Can't wait for it to be November:Smokin: