Has anyone gotten their CD yet?

Shocker

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2007
Has anyone gotten their pre order CD yet? It seems some people have heard the new album and I am wondering how. I pre ordered it and I live in Toronto so I would think that I would be one of the first to get it. Any ideas?

Shocker

I don't have the CD yet but I downloaded the Album from the Links that David posted in the "Facebook" thread. The Album is awesome and I can't wait to buy it when it is available.

I GOT MINE TODAY :D!!! My dad woke me up this morning and basically threw it at me after I was like GIMME! The sound/production is noticeably better than the upload that David put up, if you were a little disappointed by the quality. The whole layout is gorgeous, and its great to be able to read the lyrics. :headbang::kickass:

OMGOMOGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Mine came in todaY!!!!!!!!! My dad told me i had a package, i got this big smile on my face because i wasnt expecting any package but this, and sure enough it was from Dan Hulse and WoY!

im just opening it now, will spin it after work tonight :headbang:

hahahaha it comes with a sweet bumper sticker "Your Ontario town..." im gonna put it on my car right now

Just got back from Vegas and there is a pick up notice. Heres hoping!

*EDIT* Not WOY just my U.D.O. remasters (Animal House and Mean Machine).

I'm happy for all of you that got your Pre-Orders in. So That mean it will be available at HMV pretty soon so I can go and buy it. Until then I'll just keep listening to it on my computer.

I just got mine today as well, lol.. The production is a lot better, and it has 15 songs.. wow, thats a lot, I just hope some arn't just filler songs. The style is a little different then the last 2 in my opinion.. not saying that it is a bad thing, just something I have noticed. Glad to have it

Shocker

As soon as I read the couple above posts, I ran out to my mailbox and opened it to find a package from Dan.
"Black and Blue #3: This is Woods of Ypres' Third CD.":kickass:
The booklet and photos are awesome.
"I'm not your stepping stone, I'm not your fucking crutch.
And for as long as you might live, I can hold the Iron Grudge!":kickass: