Anyone get Superior 2.0 yet?

I have only really mucked about with it right now, the kicks are MORE than usable for metal. The toms sound absolutely awesome too, the clear skinned ones are spot on. I haven't spent much time with the snares yet, but there is plenty of variety here. The room sounds are really awesome, and its great having the option of how far into the room they are (and using any combination of there).

I'm trying to get my head around EZPlayer pro, which is troubling me somewhat in Logic......Who wants to help me out? :)

Still testing :D There's a lot of settings options to get thru!

First impression: if you want to use max layers, different room mics and a big kit....you're gonna need a very good machine. I'm running a Dual-Core E6600 with 2 Gigs of RAM and easily run out of resources. I'm stretching it by having all 5 room mics turned on as I want to demo each sample thoroughly and max layers so have to have a very small kit loaded to compensate.

Thus far, I love the snares. Hope the expansion packs arrive soon as there's very limited options in terms of toms, kicks and rides. Crash/Chinas are good though.

Interace is kinda like a pimped out EZDrummer. The traditional "DFHS" option is available too though.

Things I don't like: can't reposition cymbals ala BFD to another slot. Am surprised they haven't sorted that. Can only split cymbal mics when bouncing too which I'm not happy about. I therefore have to bounce to get a Ride mic then.

All in all, it looks very good. Expansion Packs will hopefully make it even better.

I need to get my hands on this asap. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy the upgrade from superior in a store (in the USA)? Also, how does that work? Do you get the exact same package as the non-upgrade but at a cheaper price (and then enter your old serial or something of the sort)? Or do you get a different package specifically for upgrade users?

Is it possible to choose which parts bleed into what when you bounce? In superior 1 i always have to bounce the kick track by itself so i can isolate it... do you still have to do that?

Also, how are the sonalksis plugins? Are they good enough to the point where you can rely only on them?

I also read somewhere that there's a distortion track... how does that work?

Hopefully it will run smoothly on my macbook pro with 4gigs of ram.